Rant

This is exactly why I want to change my showcase. This bullshit is uncalled for. I don't get talked shit to by any another race on this board. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Murray determined that was a lie I talk shit to you....
Nappy ass hair are the words that came out of your mouth, not mine.

My hair grows naturally curly too. White people have curly hair too. I fix my hair. I don't use my race as an excuse not to fix my hair.

You decided to turn curly hair into a racial thing, even though all races have curly hair. Because everything here on eccie must be racial, and because I am WHITE, so I MUST be RACIST. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Do you know how long it takes blk or mixed woman to fix there hair? All fucking day they can't just spray some detangler & apply a brush & be done...

You keep bringing up your WHITE ya we know whiny & privileged...

You obviously have no fucking idea the struggle of those who don't have WHITE peoples hair...

White people have thin ass hair pffft
1st off!

People of color have totally different texture of hair, so you cannot compare the two!

That's why when you go to a grocery store, they have the black hair care side and white side duh!

Please don't play with my intelligence.. When I saw the post, saw it for what is was point blank racist! You don't see me running around the board checking people, on their racist remarks, unless it's directed to me.. Now today you were playing victim, just being honest..

Whether you knew it or not, you used a racist code word, and there are plenty words that are disguise instead of calling someone the n-word.. Like addressing AA male by "boy"!

Bottom line, you took a shot at the girls hair( repeatedly).. Wish you talk about mines, oh my god haven't put those bad chemicals in my hair in over 2 years. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
SO much this. A lesson I learned back in the day...

I am half Sicilian. As a result, I have unusually coarse hair for a white girl. In high school, I haaaated my hair because I couldn't get it to do much of anything because at the first hint of rain... POOF!

So, bright little me decided I was going to try one of the conditioners in the black hair care section, since the "regular" conditioners weren't cutting it. I put a deep conditioning mask thing on my hair... and left it in for half an hour like the directions said to.

I attempted to rinse it out of my hair. And attempted. And attempted. Literally went through an entire bottle of shampoo trying to rinse this conditioning masque out of my hair.

Took me SEVEN days to rinse the stuff out of my hair.. because as coarse and curly as it was.. it didn't compare to the hair texture that women of color have.
Its not discrimination it's called preference just like some guys prefer not to see whores that look like bulga whales... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Preference is discrimination chiquita.

Go back to soothing that throat.

BELUGA!
Unless you're doing it (mis spelling it intentionally) to get a rise out of me, check yourself.
A lesson I learned back in the day...

I am half Sicilian. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Another lesson: Did you know . . .

Murray determined that was a lie I talk shit to you.... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
heh

Do you know how long it takes blk or mixed woman to fix there hair? All fucking day they can't just spray some detangler & apply a brush & be done...

You keep bringing up your WHITE ya we know whiny & privileged...

You obviously have no fucking idea the struggle of those who don't have WHITE peoples hair...

White people have thin ass hair pffft Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
SO much this. A lesson I learned back in the day...

I am half Sicilian. As a result, I have unusually coarse hair for a white girl. In high school, I haaaated my hair because I couldn't get it to do much of anything because at the first hint of rain... POOF!

So, bright little me decided I was going to try one of the conditioners in the black hair care section, since the "regular" conditioners weren't cutting it. I put a deep conditioning mask thing on my hair... and left it in for half an hour like the directions said to.

I attempted to rinse it out of my hair. And attempted. And attempted. Literally went through an entire bottle of shampoo trying to rinse this conditioning masque out of my hair.

Took me SEVEN days to rinse the stuff out of my hair.. because as coarse and curly as it was.. it didn't compare to the hair texture that women of color have. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

She knows we don't have the same type of hair, but im not accusing her of being racist.. Her comments repeatedly, about a women of colors hair was suspect to me.. If she doesn't think it was racist, I dare her to go to her closest grocery store and make the same comments to a black women.. It's not racist right?(you'll be fine)

Grace Preston: funny story, and im sure you can laugh about it after the fact Kind of reminds me of this..https://youtu.be/mGlOieqAuWs

Preference is discrimination chiquita.

Go back to soothing that throat.

BELUGA!
Unless you're doing it (mis spelling it intentionally) to get a rise out of me, check yourself. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I can't spell

Preference Isn't discrimination
Same as cats.

Lots of dog food choices, but fewer feline selections!

Is that because cats can forage for themselves? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or because one "breed" happens to be intellectually "superior" to the other?

http://nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news...ectid=11664204
I can't spell

Preference Isn't discrimination Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Look again. If you looked at all. A predisposition to one over another. Discriminate.

Ay mija, just ooze that dick down your throat and keep dreaming. You're not doing yourself any favors.
Wouldn't 10 have them all lined up for a turn? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Sounds troublesome LOL
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2017, 12:20 AM
Aye...hey bro I will cry with you. Why they do us like this..and god knows we're emotional over white pussy. I'm so so hurt..it's devastating when all we want is to take care of that white pussy. Like you I've never had white pussy either...shit is depressing. What must we do to get it...heaven holla if you hear us...

Now...let us cry for the lord's mercy and eventual showering of white pussy for our faithfulness and clean resumes.

This sermon is basically about white pussy:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I didn't watch the vid, but that's some funny shit right there SC...

Btw, "Dear Lord, please help me to find some more really amazing ebony booty. When I worship gravity-defying, walnut-cracking ebony booty, I worship you, Lord, for you created such masterpieces ex nihilo. For that, among other things such as creating the universe and whatnot, you are certainly great. Amen."

Can I get an Amen...

Now I don't have the answer to that. You could put it outside, and im sure it would drag something in.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Au Naturale?

Just be Black,

and accept the realities with which God and nature adorned you.
^^Am I "natural"? Its been answered in this thread ..

I love being "black", and wouldn't wish it any other way. My melanin is popping! How much is melanin worth anyway?
http://www.nairaland.com/2360253/mag...ck-skins-worth ,apparently my melanin is worth more than silver and gold, and such. You could always ask google yourself, like I did..

As far as "nature", since my awakening( being conscious) couldn't disagree more..

I've learned so much about, herbs, vegetables, fruits,and etc.( natural medicine)

I must say, my ancestors had it going on..

Fyi: I don't listen to propaganda, research..
Cry me the Ethnic Bloody River Already. There's a reason we have Preferences. Maybe if.... nah, PLEASE follow the Directions of MY showcase. 3 years going strong and will NEVER look back... Kink/Nap/same shit at the end of the day. Fyi: damn the "ethnic situation", learn to be a good whore and manage your offspring and never show your face/lighten your ass by photoshop.
Cry me the Ethnic Bloody River Already. There's a reason we have Preferences. Maybe if.... nah, PLEASE follow the Directions of MY showcase. 3 years going strong and will NEVER look back... Kink/Nap/same shit at the end of the day. Fyi: damn the "ethnic situation", learn to be a good whore and manage your offspring and never show your face/lighten your ass by photoshop. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Heh