Sybian or Jetaime

Scarlett I am working on getting one so as soon as I do I will let you know. Munk when you bringing your toys over to play with me. I can only imagine what it will be like with you.
Sounds like it will be pretty hot!!
I should have a sybian soon.
I want to see Scarlett do it! Do we have one in Austin?
I finally got my sybian. I have so many attachments what do I use first and even a finger. It rotates and it vibrates. Next time I go to Killeen maybe I can go to Austin so Scarlett can try it out.
Damn, Truly, I can't wait to watch you ride it. Well you can suck my dick while you are riding it.

Wildcat
Wildcat that would be a pleasure..
Will you give rides at the hollow Weeine party?
I was doing a little research and ran across this thread. It's been a while since it was a hot topic but I thought I'd chime in since I own a Jetaime and since I've seen them used side by side. Here's the scoop:
A friend of mine does web videos for sale. He had done Sybian clips and he invited me to loan him the Jetaime so he could do side by side shots (so long as I was there to supervise of course). What I noticed was that everyone liked both. Which was better? Well that depended on which one they used first. If they came on the Jetaime first, they liked it best and vica-versa. Probably because it was usually longer for the 2nd orgasm after the first. Average time to initial orgasm was 4 minutes although the girls usually thought it was a lot longer. Of course everyone has wanted to take it home.

Incendantally, for the guys - there is a fleshlight attachment for the Jetaime which makes it a blowjob machine too. Something the Sybian can't do - so I think it's the superior toy (IMHO).

And of course - free rides in Dallas ladies.
jetaime.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg
Wow from quite some time ago. And she didn't give a demo at the party. But she made one hell of a fantastic Tool Girl. It would be nice if she would post a picture.
I want a free ride. I have a thrustick also and a sybian.
You're welcome anytime.