The Most Awesome, Epic TFF Post Ever!

• Seedy
  • 07-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Badme: that's the 5th or 6th time in the last few minutes you've called BCFJosh pussy, faggot, and terms of that ilk. We get the message. Take a chill pill or just log off. Block the guy if you don't like him but this pedantic crap isn't endearing you to anyone. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Looks like one of the mods took care of it TG. Lmfao
Can someone enlighten me on what the point of this thread is please.
Just curious. Originally Posted by Htowner
Entertainment. If you don't find it outrageously hysterical that someone would define as "my problem" what providers other hobbyists choose to see, then you're missing the point.
There isn't... SF is obsessed with WU and thinks he's being clever when in reality he's just a twat. Originally Posted by Valerie
Oh ... Pumpkin, read my post in the PSE thread ... Ring a Bell-End?
  • rwksl
  • 07-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Worthless thread.
Wonder what got Daffy Duck all fired up? Originally Posted by 08cris
I'm betting he/she has multiple handles and may be posting again.
Oh ... Pumpkin, read my post in the PSE thread ... Ring a Bell-End? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Still talking bollocks...
Still talking bollocks... Originally Posted by Valerie
Don't worry Muffin, I won't post a review.
As I said, providers are not the only ones who start drama. If everyone reads and goes by the guidelines, they can stay here. Originally Posted by Pistolero
But but how do you know they aren't alternate handles for providers?

Some of the posts seem awful effeminate.
Can someone enlighten me on what the point of this thread is please. Just curious. Originally Posted by Htowner
May be wakeup is just one of those backstabbing, rumor starting, socializing Lonely Heart Club guys who does not spend any money and just clowns on the boards !

He always brings good beer though and he did have to dodge a few bullets for us over yonder . Every board has Keyboard Cowboys. Originally Posted by Htowner
If we spend all of our energy harassing the "fat, ugly whores" then they'll drop off the map and they won't be available for the braindead hobbyists to pay them and that would solve the problem. Why is this so misunderstood all the time?

You are now enlightened.
You already had your shot at making a point...quit trying so hard...
You already had your shot at making a point...quit trying so hard... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
But the audience keeps growing!
There isn't... SF is obsessed with WU and thinks he's being clever when in reality he's just a twat. Originally Posted by Valerie
Obsession or just petty jealousy and pathetic envy?

Old Dingus

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
Sigh ... Why am I always so misunderstood

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
Sigh ... Why am I always so misunderstood!