Jon Solomon releasing more J6 video!!!

Not true, I’ve always told the truth. Except my SO. But I did come clean. It’s all good. Originally Posted by bambino
Life isn't fair, but that's not a reason to not hold people accountable. Originally Posted by HDGristle
I believe it is. The scales of Justice must remain in balance. If you’re going to let it slide for one group, you’ve gotta give all other groups the same consideration.
Plenty of Dem voters go to jail everyday.

Frame how you'd like. They did the crime, right? They deserve the time.

Frame how you'd like. They did the crime, right? They deserve the time. Originally Posted by HDGristle
You’re framing it how you like.

Frame how you'd like. They did the crime, right? They deserve the time. Originally Posted by HDGristle
They deserve equal justice. If you’re going to lock up rioters, you’ve gotta lock them all up. I do agree with the sentiment tho, jail or worse for all. Ever been to Singapore? You can own a jewelry store and go to lunch with the doors open. They have zero tolerance for fuckery and will LITERALLY open a can of whoop ass in front of a cheering crowd.
Equal justice is in the eye of the beholder. If one rioters gets away with it we don't just let all the others go unpunished.

You can feel like the scales of justice are slanted against the right. Others can show its slanted against the left.

Ironically, seems balanced that way
You’re framing it how you like. Originally Posted by bambino
Of course I am. Catch up.
Equal justice is in the eye of the beholder. If one rioters gets away with it we don't just let all the others go unpunished.

You can feel like the scales of justice are slanted against the right. Others can show its slanted against the left.

Ironically, seems balanced that way Originally Posted by HDGristle
Come on, you’re way to astute an observer to believe that. The current veep was shilling for money to bail out people responsible for burning buildings to the ground. Claiming there’s no double standard is purely partisan.
And Trump told folks he'd pay their legal bills if they roughed up protestors.

The double standard shifts often. Folks get away with shit everyday whether they're left, right or dead center.

But there's a fuckload more folks on the left in jail than the right.
Come on, you’re way to astute an observer to believe that. The current veep was shilling for money to bail out people responsible for burning buildings to the ground. Claiming there’s no double standard is purely partisan. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You’re giving him way too much credit.
Of course I am. Catch up. Originally Posted by HDGristle
I don’t need to catch up. I know who you are. For a longtime.
There’s more people on the left in jail because they commit more crimes. That’s a bit too general for this conversation tho. We’re, at least I thought, mostly referring to wackjobs who walked around in the capital building vs months of violence and like a billion dollars worth of damage to private and public property.
There’s more people on the left in jail because they commit more crimes. That’s a bit too general for this conversation tho. We’re, at least I thought, mostly referring to wackjobs who walked around in the capital building vs months of violence and like a billion dollars worth of damage to private and public property. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
And I say that anyone who rioted, assaulted folks, committed arson, etc. On the left should have been held accountable like Dorn's killer was.

If they weren't, it doesn't impact my opinion one bit about the folks on the right for Jan 6.
That’s a reasonable argument for an unreasonable situation. The underlying issue is why one side is able to get away with it, and the other pursued with unprecedented zeal.
You're close.