Woman who keeps sucking while cumming

I thought every girl does that? I know I sure do I want every last drop
Lots of providers will do this. I think the key is to tell them beforehand that you want it. I think they assume (rightly so) that it can be sensitive to the point of painful.
A couple who have done this to me:
Red Headed Julie. Told her to keep going no matter what I said. She sure did. Got 2 loads out in less than 30 minutes, with me probably bucking around and crying after the first.
Cassandra La'more. Same thing. Two loads in record time. I had to stop her when she kept going after the second one.
You have to psych yourself up for this, because the temptation to tap out is strong. If you can power through for a just a few minutes, it is one of the best things ever.
With the sensitivity, for me it's mostly about contact with the very tip.... but anything around there is ok.

I've gotten back to back nuts a few times, and if the mood/intensity is right, I can do it pretty easily if I feel like the girl is eager and really willing to try.
I always continue. Yet i dont swallow. There are ways to drains a guys balls with out swallowing.
THAT!, is the real deal.

Ladies, guys absolutely luv that.

Suggestion: Have a cup or a paper towel ready. Quickly spit the initial burst into the previously mentioned and return to the duty at hand.
Sensitivity is a real issue with this continuation process. Grip of any kind needs to get lighter, not harder/tighter. Let the extremely high level of sensitivity pass with a light, soothing touch. Then after that, it's ok to bump it back up to regular pressure.

Guys do the the 'push away' because the sensitivity level is being ignored.
I thought every girl does that? I know I sure do I want every last drop Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I think I may love you!...
I thought every girl does that? I know I sure do I want every last drop Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I agree. Who on the world would stop mid cum?
I dont stop until ive gotten it all out & he wouldnt have to ask me to do it because i like the way it feels. I dont swallow but they're always satisfied.
I dont swallow either but I still like the way a gents dick throbs while he's finishing in my mouth. The only issue I have is when I keep going too long then msog becomes difficult because I have already drained every last drop
I dont swallow either but I still like the way a gents dick throbs while he's finishing in my mouth. The only issue I have is when I keep going too long then msog becomes difficult because I have already drained every last drop Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Nice...so when is our appoinment?
Ha I've done car dates lol. And oh we certainly exist but you haven't looked hard enough.
Red Headed Julie performs this with enthusiasm, and she swallows! She will also show it to you, and play with it if asked.
I have one of those territorial ones going now - gotta put her in her place, but it's soooo good!! - agreed don't let her use it for evil lol !!!!

It's one of the most magnificent things known to all mankind. Straight up Song of Solomon kinda shit - miraculous, awe-inspiring, brain-scrambling, not to be overlooked or under appreciated.

Can be found in the hobby, good luck - best in the civvie world, there will be a precious few who actually enjoy it -- if she loves you it will alter your reality --- watch out for Territorial Blowjobbers(*).

*I coined this phrase around 15 years ago. It's when a woman who loves you, or otherwise wants you for some reason performs this magic fellatio upon you, and in doing so considers you hers. Caution my brothers! This experience does not make you hers! Don't let her use it for evil!

If there's eye-contact, just remember: when you look into this moment, the moment will look into you!

LnH out *drops mic*

(Dammit, where'd I put my cocktail?!) Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
I would love experience this!