How Naughty are You???

• loboy
  • 04-04-2013, 11:57 PM
Very naughty...Have yet to find someone more naughty or as much as me Lol But of course my naughtiness is still lying dormant and til I find that naughty girl, my naughty side is still waiting to be released
Now Now Boys. I do appreciate you trying to keep this thread about me and not making it about Britt. lol

But I do know her very well and know and agree that she is a beautiful girl with many skillz on and off a stripper stage might I add.
(flash back)
ahhh good times...

However this thread is for everyone to tell the dirty little things that make them tick or twich or make your toes curl for that matter.
Very naughty...Have yet to find someone more naughty or as much as me Lol But of course my naughtiness is still lying dormant and til I find that naughty girl, my naughty side is still waiting to be released Originally Posted by loboy

Hmm Sounds like someone needs that naughty cherry popped. You need to be rode hard and slapped on the chest a couple times. lol Brings it out every time
  • loboy
  • 04-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Hmm Sounds like someone needs that naughty cherry popped. You need to be rode hard and slapped on the chest a couple times. lol Brings it out every time Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Lol might be...But I do tend to look fragile so maybe the ladies have been holding back...
Wow!! I am in South Louisiana and it looks like I picked a good weekend to visit LR, will be there in about 8 hours. One visit with someone in LR was a real turn on, when we got BCD she changed and came out in a hot little get up, well it came off fast. She pulled out some toys and as she laid on her back DT me, I was standing by the bed with one of the largest dildos I have seen using it on her!! It was soo hot I came so fast I thought I was going to hurt one of us. Well she didn't want me to stop, so I didn't. It didn't take me long to get ready again.

I may have to go to the bathroom now.
Well, likely no one here will ever talk to me again- but there are a few not often found preferences in women that really do it for me. I say that because there is a difference between "I can do that if you want..." and "OMG hell yes!"

I had a long time civie girlfriend who would mount me Greek CG and just go off places. Naturally, she could last a lot longer than I could as the view and the feeling were inspiring- especially when she got out her vibrator and went to work. This was usually a round 2 or 3 (back when there WAS a round 3) activity so that it would last more than 45 seconds.

She was also very flexible and could put her ankles behind her head- which made for all kinds of fun- especially the night we killed off a bottle or Bordeaux and tried that out greek style with her face down, hanging out over the edge of the bed.

While pretty much all the ideas in the thread do it for me- what I have to admit gets me revved is a woman who is really into me... or at least really into the sex and I just happen to be there. There is thunder and lightning in a woman's loins and perhaps nothing more inspiring than to be witness to (and agency of) a woman's passion when she really goes over the top.

Excuse me, I need to go take a shower now...
lazy doggie ( some call it surfboard ) does it for me . I am an ass aficionado and love a curvy shapely ass on a woman.
Well Hell, now I have to write something after reading through this. (I hope some of the other ladies continue to contribute as well)

I personally love the feeling and equally as much the visual of pulling out of one woman, while the other takes you in her mouth to finish you; and after she's taken almost every ounce she looks at her friend (who is now locked in a passionate DFk with me) with a cum hither finger wave and begins to deeply kiss her beneath the drippings that are still forming. Mmmm hmmmm!
I really like a woman to mount my face a give me a good aggressive face fuck. Nothing sexier to me than looking up her body past those beautiful tits and watching her face as she cums. Couple that with being able to feel it with your mouth and tongue and taste the sweetness of her o and for me I'm damn near ready to pop myself!
Slow BBBJ that draws out the pleasure and keeps you at the edge is amazing, along with 69, especially with an enthusiastic multiorgasmztron. Asian CG is incredible as well. However, what really does it for me is seeing someone I know really well who is amazingly skilled, beautiful, witty, sophisticated and lots of fun. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Now that’s the girl that I am looking for. I may not be able to get the 2nd round but its nice trying. If you find a young lady who really loves BBBJ she can make you sell all your properties and clean out your saving account. When they take their time with it and make it seem as if they are enjoying the best piece candy ever, you will lose your mind.
Boy Arkansas sure has alot of Naughty boys to play with!!! I wish more of the ladies would have dropped by too..

Thanks Guys!!!!
I wish I had been able to join the discussion earlier but I wanted to give my opinion.

I love a woman's hands and eyes. I love to feel the warmth of a woman's hands on my skin. I love to look into a woman's eyes when she has her O and it makes it even better if I'm looking into her eyes when we both O at the same time.

I like for a woman to communicate verbally. It doesn't have to be dirty talk but just let me know if you're enjoying what is going on and if there is something you want.

When it comes to oral...sometimes I'm in the mood for a good BJ but for the most part I just consider it foreplay. When it comes to oral, generally, I'd rather give than to receive. I know there are guys out there who are thinking I'm weird, lying, or broken.
One of my favorite moves goes like this. I'm lying on my back in the bed with pillows behind my head so that I'm propped up at a 45 degree angle. Then she kneels between my knees gazing up at my eyes. She pulls out a vibrating egg toy.and ties the cord to the base of my cock.After that she applies some lube to my balls, turns on the egg and begins to work it between my balls with her fingers. Then she goes down with a slow BBBJ. When my balls can no longer stand the vibration she pulls it away and slowly inserts it up my ass! This is a great start dont you think?
What a hot thread.

One of my favs is some nice ball licking and sucking and playing all around the lower region. And of course lots of dirty talk. The dirtier the better.
My all time fetish is cheerleaders. I cant hardly see one without getting a woody. So anyone willing to dress up in a cheerleader outift pretty much has me hooked.

I also love to try new things that I have not done before. Lesner's idea sounds pretty damn good to me.
What a hot thread.

One of my favs is some nice ball licking and sucking and playing all around the lower region. And of course lots of dirty talk. The dirtier the better.
My all time fetish is cheerleaders. I cant hardly see one without getting a woody. So anyone willing to dress up in a cheerleader outift pretty much has me hooked.

I also love to try new things that I have not done before. Lesner's idea sounds pretty damn good to me. Originally Posted by howdywho

Looks like I may have to do some online shopping and post some new pics... I was a cheerleader all through t Jr high and High School and still retain 98% flexibility.. Bet we could have a blast!!!

Xo Xo
TK