LordFauker Grade A Fucking Asshole

That and more can be said about approximately a 1/4 or so of the Internet bad-ass-wannabe- dorks/forever losers that have commented on this thread.....

Heh. What else is new....?
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Yeah but which one's are assholes and pimps?
  • N.M.
  • 09-08-2016, 06:59 PM
That's true. About the funniest thing in my high school was when some dumb fuck red neck drove his dad's tractor to school....then in the afternoon the fucking thing wouldn't crank and the dipshit couldn't find two sets of jumper cables to jump the 24 volt starter.

Yeah.....sad ....that's really not all that funny. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Do you still have the black and white film of that event or were you all still relying on drawn portraits around the time of your *high school years*?
Do you still have the black and white film of that event or were you all still relying on drawn portraits around the time of your *high school years*? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
TFF
Do you still have the black and white film of that event or were you all still relying on drawn portraits around the time of your *high school years*? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
He was looking for jumper cables.
OP calling out someone for being illiterate when his post reads of a 3rd grader. Funny.

OP, welcome to the Internet. Frankly, if he is telling his opinion let him say it. Who cares? Why do you care? If the girls want to handle it they will. Let them handle it. Being a knight in shining text, er armor, isn't going to get you any discounts on vagina.
-- Color film was invented in the 1930's. But maybe third-world countries near the equator didn't learn of it until much later.

-- Me thincks there is less than the years of a graduating high school adult between me and the potty-mouthed dis-respectful whore. She's older than she claims....but that's obvious.
I swear Eccie is more entertaining than High School ever was. Lmao. Originally Posted by Kammye
+ ∞
LaudFacker is a BP BBW pimp and will bad mouth any ladies that do not wish to work for him. You can add him to NubianPimp and Island Gent as certified ghetto pimps. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

You seem a tad obsessed with me "sir", I wish I could say I was flattered.

So by your logic any provider I compliment, recommend or flirt with is tainted as a part of my "stable" huh?

Duly noted.

I'm sure these chicks will be none too pleased:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...47&postcount=5
  • N.M.
  • 09-08-2016, 11:09 PM
-- Color film was invented in the 1930's. But maybe third-world countries near the equator didn't learn of it until much later.

I bet you remember that day like yesterday

-- Me thincks there is less than the years of a graduating high school adult between me and the potty-mouthed dis-respectful whore. She's older than she claims....but that's obvious. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
CoŅo.... That's a lot of foam from the mouth...

That self/age acceptance issue seems to be getting worst every time..

It's ok though grandpy, sorry if I made you wet your depends again from the anger you seem to be experiencing at the moment.

I'll let you get back to chewing on your CROW so you can get the protein you need to continue obsessing over me tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that, and of course the next day, and so on... Yes grandpy, the voices in your head are right, that makes you look so cool and not at all CREEPY.
true lol

I swear Eccie is more entertaining than High School ever was. Lmao. Originally Posted by Kammye
CoŅo.... That's a lot of foam from the mouth...

That self/age acceptance issue seems to be getting worst every time..

It's ok though grandpy, sorry if I made you wet your depends again from the anger you seem to be experiencing at the moment.

I'll let you get back to chewing on your CROW so you can get the protein you need to continue obsessing over me tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that, and of course the next day, and so on... Yes grandpy, the voices in your head are right, that makes you look so cool and not at all CREEPY.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Quoting in its entirety just so folks read it twice.

Oh and leaving it teal for the full affect.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 01:02 AM
If my memory serves me correctly he mentioned how "ugly" I was on one of my reviews which struck me as odd because none of his reviews were of beach body, HDH's so I couldn't figure out why I was so appalling to him. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Pistolero Originally Posted by bc287887
then don't take it personally.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 01:10 AM
If my memory serves me correctly he mentioned how "ugly" I was on one of my reviews which struck me as odd because none of his reviews were of beach body, HDH's so I couldn't figure out why I was so appalling to him. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Lordfaucker

I'm guessing the OP thincks the points are a price well-worth paying.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Chicago Boy, will you do your due diligence, and tell us who Lord Faucker's other handles are? Since this is important, please give your best efforts, and don't omit any.
  • 8254F
  • 09-09-2016, 02:49 AM
This site is amazing! Pleasurable and abrasive personalities at the touch of a finger.
You can't make this shit up!