If you were outed (hobbyist or provider) how would you handle it?

sweet and little, you are sooo funny...love it.
Its better to find laughter than it is to cry and be miserable in life.
Providers should never out their clients.
They are the keeper of secrets after all.
Or so its the way its supposed to be.
Otherwise what's a little pillow talk for?
If it happens? Deny deny deny.
Geez dude...don't bring hookers to your damn house! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I think that's the best advice for both women and men. As much as I like a few of you ladies and would kick it with you until the cows came home, you will never meet my family, know my real name, see pics of my kid, come too close to my house AND KNOW IT, or ride in a car registered in my name or someone close to me. As a courtesy, I will never ask any personal information of you, and when you get to talking too fast, I will slow you down for your own good.

I treat people the way I want to be treated, and outing someone doesn't make my situation better. Same goes for my men. Crazy people always make screening harder for people who don't mean you any harm. This would be a man's worst fear, misuse of information.

For me, my family knows, and is dumbfounded honestly. "You should be married by now." To who goddammit?

If my job ever caught wind of it, I'd just work on my own business.
  • Laz
  • 10-11-2011, 05:46 PM
They come in all price ranges my man. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I was refering to the cost of meeting, dating and time to get the same satisfaction in the civie environment. I could probably even justify your price. Higher than that might get to be a challenge but I like financial analysis so it would be fun to try.

The exception is the more intimate relationship that could evolve in the civie life. When I am ready to go that route I will do so but not now.
I think that's the best advice for both women and men. As much as I like a few of you ladies and would kick it with you until the cows came home, you will never meet my family, know my real name, see pics of my kid, come too close to my house AND KNOW IT, or ride in a car registered in my name or someone close to me. As a courtesy, I will never ask any personal information of you, and when you get to talking too fast, I will slow you down for your own good.

I treat people the way I want to be treated, and outing someone doesn't make my situation better. Same goes for my men. Crazy people always make screening harder for people who don't mean you any harm. This would be a man's worst fear, misuse of information.

For me, my family knows, and is dumbfounded honestly. "You should be married by now." To who goddammit?

If my job ever caught wind of it, I'd just work on my own business. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I'm just curious why you show your face if you could potentially be "outed" to your job? Or would it not be a big deal to you?
No big deal. I've been in an undercover sting interviewing 2 ladies, been show going in and out of court. With no parents, aunts or uncles, brothers or sisters, wives (x's don't count, who cares about them anyway), or kids, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EMBARRASS ME? I'm not ashamed of participating in the hobby. All my true friends know and don't care. They're mainly curious. I realize I'm different than everyone else, because of my lack of family. Those of you with family, I understand not being able to be open because of the stigma's involved. If no one knows, please find a good friend that you can confide in and get your bitches and gripes off your chest. It's not good to bottle it up and try to have 2 personalities. You have to vent to someone. Take care.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
As much precaution as some of you take there is always a chance so I'm curious if any of you have thought about how you would handle it if someone from your "real life" found out?
Have any of you thought about what you would do or say?
Would it be a huge affect on your life or minimal?
Have any of you come close? If so what excuses did you come up with?

Sorry if this was brought up before, did a quick search and didn't find anything recent. Originally Posted by Shayla
There are some of the guys from my real life that do know. I am single so I don't care. It not as if I am doing something that I think is wrong. I am tired of living by standards that I don't believe in. This is the only life I will ever have, and I am not living it by the standards of people who I consider to be fools.
Never think about it! Single and STILL LOOKING! LOL
I fall into the single category , never really had to think about it much.It would be no surprise to anyone in my circle of family and friends.Parents have passed so suppose they know NOW!! sorry folks!Anyways, depending on the harrassment, would probably retaliate with a crackhead.Sometimes hes in rehab like last month and helped me out with some job site cleanup, but then stopped showing up as usual. The other day I saw him walking down the street past my house and half hour later came back through with a flat screen monitor under his arm.So I probably would just ask a crackhead to deal with a crackhead.
Never think about it! Single and STILL LOOKING! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Aww do you want to be my boyfriend?
Staff edit, revealing personal situational details. See Post #47, CC
Never think about it! Single and STILL LOOKING! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Amen SL! Best thing ever.
Has any client ever been outed by a provider?
seems like there is not one post concerning that....
I have seen some threads about the wives calling the provider trying to fish around for some info...they want to ask you a hundred questions as if you going to tell a stragner anything...
I'm just curious why you show your face if you could potentially be "outed" to your job? Or would it not be a big deal to you? Originally Posted by Shayla
Nope, not in the slightest.
Nope, not in the slightest. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I am glad to hear that.