End of the Year Awards

• NC-17
  • 12-22-2014, 11:45 PM
2014 Most Obnoxious Member
Can we just give the trophy to mouncer now ?

Like if I'm right
Omg xoxoxoxo... If a mod says it, must be true!!! Provider of the year 2014 = me lol. luv u highway!!! <3. U better watch out, red heads have a tendency to make a man fall In love with them!!! Xoxoxoxo Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
2014 Forest Gump Award - HWYman for becoming a mod and falling in love...lol
Leave it to pm and jc to nominate themselves for categories that arent even on the list. And paulie for voting himself in ! Now that is obnoxious
2014 Squirter of the Year: Bella.. (Wherever she may be..)
2014 Squirter of the Year: Bella.. (Wherever she may be..) Originally Posted by moneytalksny
That is a lock for sure!

2014 Forest Gump Award - HWYman for becoming a mod and falling in love...lol Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Leave it to pm and jc to nominate themselves for categories that arent even on the list. And paulie for voting himself in ! Now that is obnoxious Originally Posted by shreekingghost
2014 illiterate dunce of the year: shreekingghost. Show me a self-nomination.

2014 Squirter of the Year: Bella.. (Wherever she may be..) Originally Posted by moneytalksny
She drink a lot of fluids, does she?
2014 illiterate dunce of the year: shreekingghost. Show me a self-nomination.

She drink a lot of fluids, does she? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yeah your right jc all apologies . I misread a few posts . Can you ever find it in your jimmie heart to forgive me ? Life will be to hard to go on without your forgiveness......phhhhhhhhht
Yeah your right jc all apologies . I misread a few posts . Can you ever find it in your jimmie heart to forgive me ? Life will be to hard to go on without your forgiveness......phhhhhhhhht Originally Posted by shreekingghost
Of course! A fellah cam't make mistakes without trying. You're exemplary display of sorrow makes me regret the dunce remark. Unless you're wearing a pointy hat today? Let's be friends...how 'bout a man hug? Bring it in...
Leave it to pm and jc to nominate themselves for categories that arent even on the list. And paulie for voting himself in ! Now that is obnoxious Originally Posted by shreekingghost
dear shitting ghost ...maybe fer the new year ya can ...learn to read

...fucking old illiterate jimmies

So funny I forgot to laugh . Maybe for the new year you could actually write a review and be a producti e member to this board???? I know I know thats just asking a lot.
I feel your pain on the former. You definitely need to see the latter, though. She's still available and amazing. Originally Posted by MC
Frankie Fine is the reason I started hobbying.........I was never able to see her.
Shortest Comeback of 2014 -- Trinnitreats
So funny I forgot to laugh . Maybe for the new year you could actually write a review and be a producti e member to this board???? I know I know thats just asking a lot. Originally Posted by shreekingghost
It's asking.... a lot.... because .... he offers.... so much more... than sooooo many.... others..... including yourself and your amazing number of reviews....
Try again....
Maybe ask Dovlin for some advice....
Oh yeah4 reviews in 4 months is more than a Lotta jimmies here be posting Mr.cockstar.