You know it's going to be a bad session when?

when you book with TiaTate.......ijs
You know it's going to be a bad session when he says "I bathed this morning, is that okay?"...

Or when he says "I booked a full session with you but you might hurt me girl so let's just do this instead "..
  • pxmcc
  • 10-03-2017, 10:46 PM
You know it's going to be a bad session when he says "I bathed this morning, is that okay?"...

Or when he says "I booked a full session with you but you might hurt me girl so let's just do this instead ".. Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
A not bad session is any C.W. session with K.R. Someone should do a thread, "You know a session will not suck when..."
I've got a few inputs for that thread

A not bad session is any C.W. session with K.R. Someone should do a thread, "You know a session will not suck when..." Originally Posted by pxmcc
o.O
When you are stuck outside the door for at least 5 minutes, even though she texted "I am ready come on up right now" one minute prior.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-04-2017, 12:07 AM
I've got a few inputs for that thread Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
You now have your bully pulpit, madame Raines...
  • BLM69
  • 10-04-2017, 12:09 AM
when you book with TiaTate.......ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Subject is bad session not a nightmare
..............You know it's going to be a bad session when? ................ Originally Posted by Daddio

you log on to the CO-ED part of eccie and read stupid shit like this....................

• pxmcc
  • 10-04-2017, 12:15 AM
^^Thresh had a bad session, I'm guessing, but he doesn't want to talk about it quite yet...
^^Thresh had a bad session, I'm guessing, but he doesn't want to talk about it quite yet... Originally Posted by pxmcc

I definitley would NOT call this ^^^^^^^ a "bad" session....................... ..........

LOL..............

On the contrary.............. I'm working on her review now as we speak..... Just uploading the GIFS to post up...... It takes a little time..................

I'm just not a big fan f the CO-Ed section............ das all...........................

Good thing I'm not reviewing 'OUR" little ebony UTR bro..............

These fuckers would go NUTS over her...... YOU know whom I'm taklin about................

• pxmcc
  • 10-04-2017, 12:46 AM
Indeed. Wow nice visuals. Baby got back!

Btw Coed is where hobbyists and providers go to...die. Graveyard of champions, losers, and everyone in between, those who know the rules and choose not to follow them, those who don't know or understand the rules, those who fell under the surly gaze of one maniacal Pistolero, and those who have epic public meltdowns and whose emotions cause them to temporarily forget the rules they once thought they knew.. Coed is the Roman Coliseum, where you hope you're in the stands instead of with the lions. I've been in both. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Wow I hit the 360 sec limit again. Dumb rule, imho.
, okay

When you finally meet the guy who brags about being the best & you have to show him how to move them hips! LOL

Put on music catch a groove, groove baby groove...something, but don't hammer Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

That's my signature. It still amazes me she said that in cowgirl.

When you walk into the lady's incall and the previous dude's condom is on the floor. Originally Posted by Phil Hardman
NEXT!

You now have your bully pulpit, madame Raines... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Don't turn this into a threAD! I love the formality though.

You know it is going to be an unforgetable session with Karlie Raines because we keep bringing it up that it is always an unforgettable session when you book with Karlie Raines.

Good thing I'm not reviewing 'OUR" little ebony UTR bro..............

These fuckers would go NUTS over her...... YOU know whom I'm taklin about................

............. Originally Posted by threshold
Sharing is caring. Maybe a picture?
  • BLM69
  • 10-04-2017, 12:52 AM
When the ad says curvy and she is just plain fat. Originally Posted by grrrr2015
You've met TiaTate in person?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-04-2017, 01:14 AM
You've met TiaTate in person? Originally Posted by BLM69
Show me one ad that says curvy that doesn't mean fat. If it's a skinny girl with big curves, then it says "Slim Thick." Or look for the measurements and height/weight ratio: 38DD/22/38 and 5'6 115. That's a skinny gal with huge lady curves. I saw an ebony provider recently with stats very close to those. I kept having to slap myself. Unfortunately, she has a no review, no pics policy.