Flat earth vs round earth?

Give me time, there will be more
Give me time, there will be more Originally Posted by HDGristle
damn it.......see what i mean
damn it.......see what i mean Originally Posted by chizzy
Ask and ye shall receive. Half of the fat jokes involving the equator only work if you can go all the way around.

The rest only made it part way cuz they ran out of gas
Bamsarino, I think we have a up-and-comer and free thinking true believer in Georgia

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ng-1234741082/
actually, if you look at he first page, HD is giving berry a run for his money, 9 threads by berry, 7 by HD, so why no complaints about HD? maybe because his posts are more to your way of thinking?

everyone here has the option to ignore any thread they choose, I can say ive ignored some threads from both guys at some point as well as others. depends on my mood. did you ever think the more you complain about a certain poster, the more he will post? not saying thats true but I will never understand how people come on here and bitch and complain about the sandbox or a thread when they have the option to just ignore it. Originally Posted by chizzy
Yep, you don’t need the ignore feature, just self discipline. Why bitch? B1 just administered an Epic beat down yesterday. He went Flat Earth on 1P. He took a sphere and smashed it flat. Just like earth.
If it were literally that easy there wouldn't be so many slapfights instigated by flat-earthers.
If it were literally that easy there wouldn't be so many slapfights instigated by flat-earthers. Originally Posted by HDGristle
It’s literally that easy. God came down from heaven, held a sphere in his hand, and smashed it flat. We now live on a flat earth. Eezee peezee
When?
When? Originally Posted by HDGristle
You’re standing on it. You drive on it. You fly over it. It ain’t round. You’ve said you’ve done business in Europe ( sounds like Tananna) did you look out the window. It’s flat.
That's not an answer to "when" Qpadre...
That's not an answer to "when" Qpadre... Originally Posted by HDGristle
Are you imitating 1P? You demand that people answer your questions? Read the Bible.
Bible's literally silent on flat vs ellipsoid, Bam. We can point to a reference here or there that can be taken in different ways but there's literally nothing definitive.
It’s literally that easy. God came down from heaven, held a sphere in his hand, and smashed it flat. We now live on a flat earth. Eezee peezee Originally Posted by bambino

you might be on to something!!

bahahahhaaaa
you might be on to something!!

bahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yep, even Tananna, oops, Mr Gristle just said nothing “ definitive”. So he doesn’t know either!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
0/5 Bam