Night Crawlers!

Ok, I was with a young, newbie, UTR provider today. So we get to bullshitting after activities. She tells me some guy wants to put night crawlers on her pussy Originally Posted by bambino
this is what's so nice about this site, the fuckin topic started out about some prevert wanting to put worms on a pussy and now we're talkin about fish bait. On Indys the assholes in charge would be bitching about being off topic. Here you can expand the topic and give some good tips to whoever wants to read them without getting fuckin banned.
This is the sandbox, so a little straying is more likely to be allowed. In the main forums, ya nees to stay closer on topic, but as you have seen, we give some leeway.

And bambino asked about this subject before he posted. I told him it could disappear, depending on what happened after he posted.

Worm fishemen ? Sheesh.
That was this FNG's question
Not that I would want to stir any shit
What was the question again Oh yeah, If a woman has a fish face then you can get her to bite on your worm
This is the sandbox, so a little straying is more likely to be allowed. In the main forums, ya nees to stay closer on topic, but as you have seen, we give some leeway.

And bambino asked about this subject before he posted. I told him it could disappear, depending on what happened after he posted.

Worm fishemen ? Sheesh. Originally Posted by Pistolero
That's right, I checked with Pistol first. Im trying to be a mature and intelligent hobbyist.
More fish caught on worms up here pistolero than anything else. One time my buddy caught a 6-7 inch mudsucker on a nightcrawler and instead of turning it loose, he cast that sucker back out into the river. As soon as it hit the water a muskie as big as a fuckin railroad tie hit it. Made a very nice mount and a good story. Yinz don't prolly have good rivers like that huh.
That's right, I checked with Pistol first. Im trying to be a mature and intelligent hobbyist. Originally Posted by bambino
hahahaha, bam sucking up to a mod, that's a 1st
I heard JW does most of his fishing for brownies in certain providers toilets
More fish caught on worms up here pistolero than anything else. Yinz don't prolly have good rivers like that huh. Originally Posted by jw4591
They do seem to like the worms don't they?
Caught a beauty of a bass the other day...

As for the Texas...
Bet they don't have to winterize their boats already......

Fuck, it's cold out..
They don't have fish in Texas, just tumbleweeds.
  • BSer
  • 10-27-2013, 08:11 PM
A little off topic but I think guys give better bj's than ladies because they have cocks also and know their way around one better
A little off topic but I think guys give better bj's than ladies because they have cocks also and know their way around one better Originally Posted by BSer
I heard Pimps are pretty good at it.

As for the Texas...
Bet they don't have to winterize their boats already......

. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
What is winterizing a boat? It was 82 here today.
A little off topic but I think guys give better bj's than ladies because they have cocks also and know their way around one better Originally Posted by BSer
I knew there was a gay room around here someplace
What is winterizing a boat? It was 82 here today. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Now I don't like you anymore
What is winterizing a boat? It was 82 here today. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Now that was just mean.