Royally Pissed at a Sister Provider

Worst advice ever.
. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
It sounded like good advice at the time. Of course, I was drunk and listening to Ozzy, so go figure. Haaaaaaaaa
It sounded like good advice at the time. Of course, I was drunk and listening to Ozzy, so go figure. Haaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

LOL...I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you know this particular person was the one that hacked your account?
Personally, I think we should gather at Kaylee's house and take turn licking her. Lets see if she finally gets enough...

Kinda kiss and make up, sorta...
The most BRILLANT IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

:-)
Personally, I think we should gather at Kaylee's house and take turn licking her. Lets see if she finally gets enough...

Kinda kiss and make up, sorta... Originally Posted by crashkopf
+1 to that!

Kinda kiss and make up, sorta... Originally Posted by crashkopf
Just tell me when.
I love it when hookers call each other 'sisters'.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy-like inside.
It sounded like good advice at the time. Of course, I was drunk and listening to Ozzy, so go figure. Haaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Every time I see this I laugh. Not a chuckle but genuine hard laugh. This could be the reply to a lot of posts here.
I love it when hookers call each other 'sisters'.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy-like inside. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I thought this was about hooking nuns...
  • mes77
  • 03-03-2014, 07:49 AM
I have had all I can take. I tried to be nice and just leave names out, but when I start looking at my PMS and get PMS showing that another provider has decided she is going to take over my account, well I am done. I have also been having some of my current hobbyists tell me that this person writes her own reviews etc. I want to know what to do. THIS PROVIDER does not belong here. Those of us who are upstanding and don't need to do vindictive stupid things should get kicked out PERIOD. If I need to call her out I will, but the next time I open a PM and it says that she is highly recommended the gloves come off. There is a certain standard that we are to go by and clearly she has no standards. Please tell me what to do. I have had it, completely. THankfully the Hobbyists that I have seen past, present and future are understanding and realize that I am more mature. I do not need anyone to help me out and If I did it certainly would not be her that I chose to step in. (KK Back down) Originally Posted by msdscreat

A Provider that uses Punctuation!!
I thought this was about hooking nuns... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

LMAO! Good one!!!
Thanks Kayleigh for the advice. I also want to tell you that you have gorgeous breasts! Originally Posted by msdscreat
I have seen them in person and agree 1000%. Kaylee is a treasure to the DFW hobby seen.
I love it when whores call each other 'sisters'.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy-like inside. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
FTFY
BBW Katrina, you be fixing lots o' stuff! Me next