Donald Trump's companies are at least $650 million in debt to China and Goldman Sachs – double the amount he has claimed

How about the fact that the Clinton Foundation has not releases it's financial records. I'd be worried about following her, you might end up in prison....or dead.
....the Clinton Foundation has not releases it's financial records. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And it won't.
Why doesn't your stupid ass have a looksie at the precipitous climb in debt while Odumbo has been office, Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The real truth is that the debt has gone up under EVERY president since Washington and has DOUBLED under EVERY president since it doubled under Reagan. To imply that this is all Obama's fault is to ignore how long term this issue has been. Plus your are implying that without Obama and with Trump in place this trend will reverse, that frankly is delusional.
Oh and on Trump's finances and tax returns. He is mostly in real estate which allows for some very creative accounting on his taxes. The IRS offers some very generous loop holes and Trump would be a fool not to take advantage of them, but releasing his taxes with these loop holes exposed might not look so good to people who do not understand the laws in place.
Did anyone notice this piece of shit has NOT done anything for the flood victims of Louisiana? Originally Posted by R.M.
what do you expect him to do make the water disappear or snap his fingers and their houses will be re-built? Oh I am sorry maybe he could arrive and pass out toys and play dough like Trump did on his photo op trip.
The real truth is that the debt has gone up under EVERY president since Washington and has DOUBLED under EVERY president since it doubled under Reagan. Originally Posted by BigLouie
actually that is false. not since Washinton, but since Coolidge.
what do you expect him to do ....

Oh I am sorry maybe he could arrive and pass out toys and play dough like Trump did on his photo op trip. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Neither. Just like you.

What I would expect him to do is what he's done all along ...

Be a clown ....

.. after all I suspect that most of the folks down there in need of help are Black and we know how much he's helped the Black folks don't we?
Wow, I can't understand why Trump just doesn't write a personal check every time he starts a big project.

I was watching a couple of buffoons on CNN spouting the same tripe as the OP's this morning. They did't have a clue as to how big projects are built.
what do you expect him to do make the water disappear or snap his fingers and their houses will be re-built? Oh I am sorry maybe he could arrive and pass out toys and play dough like Trump did on his photo op trip. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
No, Trump made sure what he sent got there, remember, an 18 wheeler, packed with things that the people needed and yes the children probably need toys in order to divert their little minds from what they have gone through or at the very least, keep them occupied while mommy and daddy are trying to figure out what they can salvage.

Haven't heard anything of what the tax free Clinton Foundation has done.
Oh heck they probably spent most of their on themselves. (sorry had to put that in there).

What Trump has given them more than anything, is to let them know someone does care and it showed in their faces and what they say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5AqZh6Pkwk

I have a client in Westchester who has known Donald Trump for 30+ plus years. He does the boiler systems for all of Manhattan Public Schools, guess who his other client is, YUP that's the person. 30 years ago when he was probably considered a neophyte in the business world he started doing Trump Plaza. Mr Trump came down into the trenches, (which my gentleman friend says he always did) talked with the guys and was genuinely interested in what they had to say and wanted to learn everything he could about the situation at hand. Not only that, but he brought along three little munckins with their own little hardhats, and when he told them to hold hands, they listened along with what their daddy had to say.

BTW< REMEMBER WHEN IT TOOK BUSH 3 DAYS TO RESPOND (we had never before had a precedent) AND THE LIBERALS CALLED HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
See nuffin, say nuffin, hear nuffin ....

... just droppin dim smelly muffins.
  • R.M.
  • 08-21-2016, 02:56 PM
what do you expect him to do make the water disappear or snap his fingers and their houses will be re-built? Oh I am sorry maybe he could arrive and pass out toys and play dough like Trump did on his photo op trip. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Wow you are double retarded.
The real truth is that the debt has gone up under EVERY president since Washington and has DOUBLED under EVERY president since it doubled under Reagan. To imply that this is all Obama's fault is to ignore how long term this issue has been. Plus your are implying that without Obama and with Trump in place this trend will reverse, that frankly is delusional. Originally Posted by BigLouie
That graph shows that the debt soured under Odumbo, BL: the angle of incline went from 45 degrees to 60 degrees, after Odubo took office, BL.

“Hey Dimocrats, you loot, we shoot … When it ain’t about race or gay Muslim men Odumbo and the media don’t give a damn.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxzRGZwMaw
Wow you are double retarded. Originally Posted by R.M.
make that "triple weetarded!"
Wow you are double retarded. Originally Posted by R.M.
He claims to have had a head injury from shrapnel, which penetrated his "brain" and damaged a gland in the middle of his "brain" even though the piece(s) of shrapnel on penetrated "within inches" of his "brain," which had to be removed (the shrapnel, not his "brain"). The gland that was allegedly damaged "controls" his appetite and makes him want to eat excessively resulting in his weight increasing to around 400 pounds, but it apparently has not retarded his movement too much since he has also threatened to kick anyone's ass who wants to show up in San Antonio, where he had filed a fake review of a poor provider who allegedly endured 400 pounds of blubber on top of her.

He will be unavailable sometime in October when he will be on duty in the military and able to vote by mail, even though he is a disabled vet....from the shrapnel that was removed within inches of his "brain" .... etc., etc.

It's a long STORY! In fact it seems to never end. I think this was his uniform: