Did OH2 take over?

So just went on the site for the first time and looks very familiar. So, has most of the old eccie crew moved over and we are just left here with TCP, the militants, and the dueling chubby's? I used to enjoy the banter but seems now it is just "I hate you fucking cunt whore" and "foooking this and foooking that". Not really much fun any more. Just my thoughts. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
An esteemed member here by the name of Shine owns the copyright to foook and foooking. Just in case you don't know that. Toodlez.....
Peeps In....Closes Door.
Peeps In....Closes Door. Originally Posted by Kammye
I'm with you
I'm with you Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Seeko po you can do whatever you foooking want my ebony goddess, with your sexy ass. Treyway! Toodlez....
Shine supports his foooking ebony goddesses no matter what. Ain't no crab in the bucket foooking syndrome here. My ebony queens are beautiful and great so seeking po and camo I bow to your individual greatness and extend my humble appreciation for both of you. Black don't crack. Toodlez...
Kammye and Seeking P are ebony? Really? I just see sexy women ... that will laugh at my 1.3" of dangling death.
OH2 is a side to my meal
I think a lot of the BSC ladies left Eccie and went to the new site. Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
Good let them stay over there
Amillo ro Shine has always admired you from a foooking distance. Let me say the sauce you bring to the board is appreciated by Shine. Some less than vanilla shidd and Shine is down with that. Boring is for River oaks cocktail parties. Toodlez....
Kammye and Seeking P are ebony? Really? I just see sexy women ... that will laugh at my 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Seeking po always shout out your fellow brethren. Like I got foooking mad love for my sister's, you and camo. Don't ignore us, shout the right ones out. You shout him out but ignore me. Shout me out too please. I really got your back
Seeking po always shout out your fellow brethren. Like I got foooking mad love for my sister's, you and camo. Don't ignore us, shout the right ones out. You shout him out but ignore me. Shout me out too please. I really got your back Originally Posted by shinepro
Shine supports his foooking ebony goddesses no matter what. Ain't no crab in the bucket foooking syndrome here. My ebony queens are beautiful and great so seeking po and camo I bow to your individual greatness and extend my humble appreciation for both of you. Black don't crack. Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Kammye and Seeking P are ebony? Really? I just see sexy women ... that will laugh at my 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
We didn't forget about you shine