the cute papi does not honor review specials

And if you did...was it before or after you posted that she was AMAZING? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I can answer that......
I will say this...if Papi is the bigger man and still writes the amazing review...he'll be my hero.

Drinks on me, Papi!
  • bbkid
  • 05-28-2014, 12:32 PM
I'll totally forgive you and help make all this go away if you'll email me some taint pics. js
ICKY Rules shoot-out:
The 1st one to post 'naked' boobs on this thread wins the argument.
F-I-G-H-T !!!
And if you did...was it before or after you posted that she was AMAZING? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Yeah I thought she going to post my phone number as well
Lol, i am intetested in the review. Oh well. Party on.
Both of you...idiots...discussion over...
Both of you...idiots...discussion over... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Who the fuck is this?
Both of you...idiots...discussion over... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Who the fuck is this? Originally Posted by the cute papi
He's Rick James...

Ahhh. So did she imply she was going to post your phone number and personal info? That makes sense that you would say she'd get banned then.

This is obviously just one big cluster fuck of misunderstanding.
Heh
I had a appointment scheduled with the cute papi for my first review. At the last minute he tried to offer me $200 via text to cell instead of the agreed upon $260..... Originally Posted by rent a hottie
This part is more troubling to me than the op's complaint.
Like I said...both idiots...
I had a appointment scheduled with the cute papi for my first review. At the last minute he tried to offer me $200 via text to cell instead of the agreed upon $260 so I thought I was being smart and said do $220 with a same day review for a $40 discount instead of losing a client while building up a solid reputation. Originally Posted by rent a hottie
This part is more troubling to me than the op's complaint. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That depends. If he tried to re-negotiate her base rate at the last minute, I agree, that's very poor form. She starts off saying it was for a review, but she was charging her full 260 rate. If all he did was offer to do a review for a discount and named his own discount, there is nothing wrong with that. She could just turn down the offer and do the original no-review session. Maybe just a case of bad communication between the two from the get go.
^^^thats my thinking. Poor poor communication.