The sky is blue...

So let me see if I can get this straight, errr, let me see if I have this right: The OP starts a topic in an obvious tongue-in-cheek style (an infrequent but not unheard-of tongue usage here), poking a little fun at how so many of the topics here, even ones of a rather ordinary nature, seem to devolve into arguments, and disparaging personal remarks, and even occasionally quite lengthy sentences with too many commas.

Now, I found it rather clever/funny. Sure, not "Original Chithead" funny, or "Meldrick" funny, but not bad. And what do you know, this topic devolves into minor arguing and disparaging remarks.

Hmm, it looks like I just may have to report some or possibly all of you to the Irony Board. First, though, I gotta get on KLK's "oenophile" thread and make disparaging remarks about Veuve Clicquot and anyone who is foolish enough to think it represents quality bubbly! Fucking bubble-whipped major Champagne house WKs!!! Originally Posted by meldrick
Meldrick,
Good to have you back!! We missed your wit around here!!

Spacemtn
Fucking MORONZ.

Everyone knows that the sky is orange at dusk.

Sheesh ppl. Get a fooking clue.

Fucking MORONZ.

Originally Posted by rrrabbit
EXCELLENT!
Fucking MORONZ.

Originally Posted by rrrabbit
EXCELLENT!
Many of the naysayers would be quite bored if Whispers and Sixx disappeared from this board permanently. They are polarizing forces. You fucking love it. You love to hate it. You love the negativity. You live for it. This thread was admittedly started for them by one of their haters. Like a little tribute.

You know you want it.

Just an observation....
Many of the naysayers would be quite bored if Whispers and Sixx disappeared from this board permanently. They are polarizing forces. You fucking love it. You love to hate it. You love the negativity. You live for it. This thread was admittedly started for them by one of their haters. Like a little tribute.

You know you want it.

Just an observation....
So let me see if I can get this straight, errr, let me see if I have this right: The OP starts a topic in an obvious tongue-in-cheek style (an infrequent but not unheard-of tongue usage here), poking a little fun at how so many of the topics here, even ones of a rather ordinary nature, seem to devolve into arguments, and disparaging personal remarks, and even occasionally quite lengthy sentences with too many commas.

Now, I found it rather clever/funny. Sure, not "Original Chithead" funny, or "Meldrick" funny, but not bad. And what do you know, this topic devolves into minor arguing and disparaging remarks.

Hmm, it looks like I just may have to report some or possibly all of you to the Irony Board. First, though, I gotta get on KLK's "oenophile" thread and make disparaging remarks about Veuve Clicquot and anyone who is foolish enough to think it represents quality bubbly! Fucking bubble-whipped major Champagne house WKs!!! Originally Posted by meldrick
fucking bubble whores....