What's Great About Kat..

Apparently he forgot the TPS cover sheet, as I never got the memo
Apparently he forgot the TPS cover sheet, as I never got the memo Originally Posted by dammit
"Uh, yeeaah, um. So if uh, you could go ahead an come in on Sunday...."

I swear I know where the office building is that they used for the exterior shots in Office Space.

Oops back on topic!

I Kat!

Come back KAT!
LOL...back on topic, I disagree with rekcaSxT -1 (sorry SFK)
While I think this is an incredibly bizarre topic for a thread... (I mean, let's just post a thread about everyone we like and why. I'd like to see a thread about Carl. Or maybe Dammit. Or maybe Britney Bangs... but I digress)

Since this bizarre threAd exists, I may as well post in it.

1) Kat is pretty frickin' intelligent.

2) One of her clients mistreated me and she chose to never see him again, even though they had always had a good relationship. I never asked her to do this. I never would ask a provider to do this. She decided to do it on her own because she felt, I assume, that he should be punished for his actions. She decided that teaching an A-hole that he can't pull that kinda crap with women was more important than money. I really respect and appreciate that. It's more than many providers would do.

3) She's either a brilliant actress, or she REALLY does LOVE what she does.
The word intelligent is over used.
Surprised no one mentioned gifted musician and singer ..... and I don't mean bone-O-phone player
  • Carl
  • 04-08-2010, 11:58 AM
I'd like to see a thread about Carl. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Flattery will get you everywhere.
She has always been real to me
Well I think Victoria Lyn is GREAT!
awe thanks Nuglet
  • Booth
  • 04-08-2010, 04:14 PM
When I was banned from another board she offered to help put me in touch with anyone whose contact information I lacked. It was a very kind and selfless offer.
When I was banned from another board she offered to help put me in touch with anyone whose contact information I lacked. It was a very kind and selfless offer. Originally Posted by Booth
I remember you getting banned now. Didn't you have a collection of Greatful Dead avatars?

Didn't T-Bone get banned there too?

They sure had some ban-happy mods running the playground over there. Vikki excepted, she's a sweetheart. They should have renamed the Batcave to The Graveyard.

I wonder how long Kat's timeout is going to last.
I remember you getting banned now. Didn't you have a collection of Greatful Dead avatars?

Didn't T-Bone get banned there too?

They sure had some ban-happy mods running the playground over there. Vikki excepted, she's a sweetheart. They should have renamed the Batcave to The Graveyard.

I wonder how long Kat's timeout is going to last. Originally Posted by Joel Goodson
I got banned at the "new" over there, for something I said here. Too bad I was trying to have that account guested already.

I hope she is able to come back soon.
  • Booth
  • 04-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by Joel Goodson
No, that was a different asshole. By the way, where is Boog?
While I think this is an incredibly bizarre topic for a thread... (I mean, let's just post a thread about everyone we like and why. I'd like to see a thread about Carl. Or maybe Dammit. Or maybe Britney Bangs... but I digress)Since this bizarre threAd exists, I may as well post in it. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I concur. Wish there was ONE best GFE, best BBBJ, best Greek, best toenails, etc. thread. Yeah.