Game of Thrones.....

I'd be happy to see Cleganebowl. Get hype.
Two takeaways from the season premiere without giving too much details as far as spoilers...

ARYA STARK IS ONE BAD ASS BITCH

I never would want to be a Maester in training. Barf!
We saw an ever-so-brief glimpse of What's New in Sir Jorah's world...and things aren't lookin' real promising for him, are they? Unless one of the maesters at The Citadel comes across a cure for his debilitating disease (and soon too by the looks of things) he's likely another GoT casualty.

And its spot on that Thoros (the Red Priest of the Brotherhood Without Banners) has some pretty decent (Lord of the Light) "magic" working through him. Sandor Clegane seems convinced now (after "seeing" what's coming for them after scoping out the flames in the fireplace).

Two takeaways from the season premiere without giving too much details as far as spoilers...

ARYA STARK IS ONE BAD ASS BITCH

I never would want to be a Maester in training. Barf! Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
Thought the exact same thing about Arya Stark. We figured it out pretty quick (watched it a few hours ago).

The ending was a fucking Mic Drop Legend! I'll never forget it. She is totally my favorite and my girl crush.

I hope those aren't spoilers, just more encouragement to go and watch it!

What did you guys think about tonight's episode?
I'm looking forward to next week.
Great battle scene.

They really are going with the gross our affect with Sam every episode.

Can't wait until next week when Jon Snow & Dany will meet! Wonder if Arya will make it back home finally next episode too or will run into another big obstacle?
Sorry, but I'm highjacking this thread & turning it into a quick ISO.

Any ladies out there that can pull off a Khaleesi look? I'll buy the wig!

Just a tad curious about sumpin'..... I'm a little thrown by GoT's timeline per...

....how is it that two separate ravens (each with urgent messages) have both reached Winterfell within a day or so of one another (one from Tyrion Lannister via Dragonstone) and another from Samwell Tarley (via The Citadel)......yet one has not arrived from Eddisson Tollett (currently the Lord Commander at Castle Black) informing Jon Snow that his half-brother, Brannon Stark, has shown up out of the clear blue & has been granted safety /asylum behind The Wall?

Considering Bran is the last living male heir of Eddard Stark (and currently the only one we know of who has knowledge of Jon Snow's true heritage) one would think getting news to Winterfell that "he is alive" would be something Tollett immediately order done.

Or....are the men of The Wall so isolated from the rest of the world that news of Snow's victory at Winterfell has yet to reach them? Hot Pie (who heard via the "grapevine" of travelers) knew (and told Arya) so I simply assumed news of The Bolton's defeat was known throughout the lands...even as far as The Wall?
HBO

That said....otherwise, everything with last week's episode. was great Especially the scenes we were treated to the beautiful (and totally naked), Nathalie Emmanuel, once again.

Khaleesi's sexxxy little sidekick looks like she'd be an awful lotta fun in the sack and I've love a shot at that (and yes....I was jealous of Greyworm as to how quickly he took command and "sailed south"....however, I'm not interested in joining the Army of The Unsullied, considering those poor devils are all missing their junk.)

X

Hey, Gatsby....it's cool, man. If your ISO works out, give us a shout out and review, right?

I'm still waiting for Missandei to touch base with me and personally offer instructions as to what a "linguist" such as her truly enjoy.

Sorry, but I'm highjacking this thread & turning it into a quick ISO.

Any ladies out there that can pull off a Khaleesi look? I'll buy the wig!

Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
Hey, Gatsby....it's cool, man. If your ISO works out, give us a shout out and review, right?

I'm still waiting for Missandei to touch base with me and personally offer instructions as to what a "linguist" such as her truly enjoy.
G] Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE DOUBLES SESSION! Lol
Raven email at the Wall is clearly slower speed than from Dragonstone or the Citadel
that rings true about what you are saying about the ravens. I was a little shocked to see how fast they traveled.

Here's the pic I was trying to post. This little girl is a beast, can't wait until she's older.

THEY FINALLY MEET!

THEY FINALLY MEET!

Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
It was hard to stay neutral.

Interesting episode for sure.

No spoilers, but a must watch for the ending.