Crazy lady

@ both parties involved.. why not just block each other instead of filling up this site with more drama? when it comes to a he said / she said the only way the truth comes out is if the ENTIRE unedited emails are posted which the site does not allow.. Even if you PM them to a few people and they see the truth and side with one person the other will spaz out.

just block each other and move on.
Is it just me or does it seem like the same person posting from 2 different accounts? Originally Posted by Swathtx52
Looks like a 2nd handle to me. Originally Posted by Swathtx52
It did look like that didn't it?

Yes I do partake in bbfs. I used to live in the Dallas area, it is common up there Originally Posted by Nightfox
DAMN?!?!

@ both parties involved.. why not just block each other instead of filling up this site with more drama? when it comes to a he said / she said the only way the truth comes out is if the ENTIRE unedited emails are posted which the site does not allow.. Even if you PM them to a few people and they see the truth and side with one person the other will spaz out. just block each other and move on. Originally Posted by Lincoln.F.Stern
A voice of reason finally! I see a future MOD position in your future Sir. Believe me, you don't want it. You would rather "run through hell with gasoline underwear on".
^^^ That sounds painful!
Its not that bad.
If you see also I do not usually do reviews.what is funny I hear a lot bad things about this board. About members bashing other members. I always took up for eccie. I now see what the people are talking about trying to help another member with a lady I now does bbfs. The guys on the board are saying we are the same person. Get a life I do not know waffles34 and that is not a second account. What is funny the guys taking up for Carmen are the ones that do bbfs also that just do not admit it in public Originally Posted by Nightfox
You sound very well connected and like a savvy individual. Maybe you will share more of what you "hear"?
It did look like that didn't it?

DAMN?!?!

A voice of reason finally! I see a future MOD position in your future Sir. Believe me, you don't want it. You would rather "run through hell with gasoline underwear on". Originally Posted by DarthMaul

But you are Sith...use your Darkside powers of the Force
duh..lets keep some lil secrets to ourselves...
If you see also I do not usually do reviews.what is funny I hear a lot bad things about this board. About members bashing other members. I always took up for eccie. I now see what the people are talking about trying to help another member with a lady I now does bbfs. The guys on the board are saying we are the same person. Get a life I do not know waffles34 and that is not a second account. What is funny the guys taking up for Carmen are the ones that do bbfs also that just do not admit it in public Originally Posted by Nightfox

Pay no mind to this poster or the poster that started this thread.......I'm just saying!
I doubt many did SMI
Did what?
Pay any mind to that poster. He's just sayin'. Probably been taken care of.