GFE HOBBYIST I say no nicely, but some just get offened! WTF

Let's start with the absolute that SL is entitled to a session his way. Now let's think why he experiences objections.

First, I can see why some providers would be upset. They take pride in their kissing skills and succulent kitties and here is this guy saying, "No, thank you."

Second, being horny little sensual things, they now are going to miss activities that give them pleasure and set up the main event.

Third, it interrupts their routine. Sessions with new guys are often orchestrated with certain set pieces and a guy who skips steps 1 (lfk) and 2 (dfk) and 4 (daty) creates uncertainty. What's a girl to do with this strange creature?

SL, you are a great and prolific monger but they sure broke the mold after you left the nest. BTW, I bet you don't eat oysters, do you? Originally Posted by awl4knot
I have only had two providers get bothered by my non GFE status. I think a large percentage are relieved when I tell them LOL But about half the ladies I see just can't resist in trying to change my status.
Well that's nice because I don't need any validation from you or anyone on this board! I know I am hot and better than everyone else and everyone who doesn't agree is JUST JEALOUS!
As for your "non GFE"... we all know that is an excuse for your lack of experience in that department. No need to be ashamed.
How is that for reverse psychology? Originally Posted by Shayla
SL just doesn't know how to eat pussy. Someone should teach him, get over all that non-GFE line of bullshit.

Haha well I'm not into reverse psychology Shayla. I'm going to have to go and beat up SL for saying he's non GFE hobbyist. Originally Posted by alluringava
You two will have him converted in no time.
I'm saving myself! LOL
you know i am eloquent on here but if i ever got a chance to really meet shayla i probably would have my tongue hang out, stammer my words and either fail to get hard or explode in 30 seconds. god why couldn't i have been born tom cruise. Originally Posted by petiteassman
The perfect non-GFE experience!!! Now you know what SL is talking about. After reading about the adventures of SL in Las Vegas, it appears that his non-GFE experiences turned out to be quite a few non-experience experiences.
The perfect non-GFE experience!!! Now you know what SL is talking about. After reading about the adventures of SL in Las Vegas, it appears that his non-GFE experiences turned out to be quite a few non-experience experiences. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
The good news Ed, is I didn't get hit with pepper spray once! LOL
If they want us to respect their menus, they need to respect ours.

You could try (a and b will end in failure) to a) negotiate a discount (you would be providing a service to her, so kind of like trading services), b) trade one of their non-menu items for one of yours ("if you insist upon X, I insist upon Y") c) yell "NO means NO!" and run from the room crying e) all of the above f) none of the above.
If they want us to respect their menus, they need to respect ours.

You could try (a and b will end in failure) to a) negotiate a discount (you would be providing a service to her, so kind of like trading services), b) trade one of their non-menu items for one of yours ("if you insist upon X, I insist upon Y") c) yell "NO means NO!" and run from the room crying e) all of the above f) none of the above. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Now thats funny! LOL
I'm saving myself! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yeah, me too. I feel like a virgin.
Hey just give them a good 'O' and it won't matter how. Women are just like we are. If they are going to have sex they want a fucking O. If we have sex we want to get off. If your good at eating pussy give them one that way. If your good at fucking givem one that way. It's all good. I believe if they are giving a good effort then you should too. If they just lay there then get your nut and fuck the rest of it
I had a atf that after a make out session she would grab my hair and guide me down there and tell me to make her cum.After she got off she was a wild women and always got me off 2 times !!!
  • 10-4
  • 01-13-2012, 03:35 PM
I don't get it, you are paying a woman to serve you and not the other way around. Some women don't offer greek and we can't talk her into changing her mind, policy is policy.
I'll have my cake and eat it too. If I walk in on a butter face or just don't connect with her then I use the "No GFE" line. If we connect very well then I could spend most of the time kissing and DATY. If I get on a good roll kissing, I will actually get a buzz. I'll do it til my jaw aches. What happens next is usually unforgettable! I will admit that all out, unfaked passion does take an emotional toll but what can I say, I can be a hopeless romantic sometimes.

• 10-4
  • 01-14-2012, 04:40 AM
Grow a grizzly adam type beard and mustache, rub it in some food and let it dry. Eat some pepper and let it get stuck in your teeth and see how she reacts. You don't have a toothbrush either, let us know how this works for you. When all else fails, tell her you have gum desiese.
Grow a grizzly adam type beard and mustache, rub it in some food and let it dry. Eat some pepper and let it get stuck in your teeth and see how she reacts. You don't have a toothbrush either, let us know how this works for you. When all else fails, tell her you have gum desiese. Originally Posted by 10-4
I'll just stick to being a nice guy and telling them up front! Now if this works for you.... I especially like the gum Disease comment. Hell, tell her it will be OK, the sores in your moth are almost healed! LOL

SL, yours is not the normal progression of courtship. I find it interesting that you shun what most of us seek