Help!?

I have/had a girl who will not see me any more, I'm not kidding, I was/am new n fell in love with her, she was all I could think about, second round she bare backed me, I swear my dick come out more healthy then when it went in, seriously, I had a superior dick, it just felt that way. Y'all get what I'm saying? You may not understand.
On and off for the last year or so I fucked with her, I'm completely embarrassed, but also she did not control her business, I could have been controlled with some candid advise about why I was feeling this way.
All I wanted was to feel the depths of that pussy again, all I did was the complete opposite of that ever happening.
I'm a gentle and appreciative person, I don't judge really.
Over the last year I have emailed her things that I should not have, I'm embarrassed, but I did n I have to own it. It's not bullshit like I'll call u a whore or any stereotypical crap, I really don't judge like that I just liked her n thought she liked me also, shit, why would she bare back me?
I totally fucked up more then you can probably imagine, seriously. I goofed big time, BUT, u girls should know how to not let these feelings get out of hand.
I was mad/drunk one night n told her I could fake myself and be with you tomorrow, she's newbie friendly btw.
Well I did, she's email only. I created another g-mail account. Hook, line, n sinker. Said she's available and just needs my stats.
It's not right, she's no amateur, n a real pleaser girl. But I could have her now, or whenever n she hates me for what I've done.
I'm lost here guys. WTF Originally Posted by Benderovr

Good sir i am a person who suffers from a sever depression disorder and have learned alot about mental illnesses. You really should just guest your account and leave and stay away and get some help. I know it feels that you are not mentally having any issues. I too was a normal functioning person till i awoke 2 days later in the mental health ward of JPS not know wtf had happened to me.

Once you have gotten the help you need either medications or through thearpy maybe and i mean maybe you could return with a clearer head.

You may think you are fine but trust me you are not. I am not trying to troll you or be rude to you whatsoever. I am mearly trying to help you. Think before you do something that will cause you to be in jail and possible something even worse for her.
Shit duthgard's post sound so serious...kind of scary...
Dude, just confess ur love to her... If she accept have a wonderful life... If she reject go find another provider to fall in love.,,
Egh…too much drama and games. It's good that you realized that you fucked up. I bet she realized she fucked up, too, by seeing you and barebacking you and she decided to move on. She has the right to do that. You should move on, too. You can't force someone to like you and see you.
I have clients that I decided to stop seeing cause of various reasons…but usually the main reason is them being too clingy/needy/too much texting/too much emailing/they don't understand boundaries. I still have a few that after I stop replying, they still don't get the clue. This assures me that I made the right decision to not see them anymore. I just put them on 'block' and that's the end of it.
Move on is my advice.