NCNS InkedNerdyGirly

glad you had a great time, but you having a good time , does not truncate the fact that this guy got DOUCHED. Originally Posted by cage196
I’m confused, I am the OP. She made good on her end, I received what I paid for.
haha sorry I see the now. I was reading from the bottom up.
I’m confused, I am the OP. She made good on her end, I received what I paid for. Originally Posted by King Remington76
Happy for you sir. At least she made right by one of us. Fact is she stole my money. She wouldn't or won't chime in because I can easily prove it.
Happy for you sir. At least she made right by one of us. Fact is she stole my money. She wouldn't or won't chime in because I can easily prove it. Originally Posted by crazydike
Did you make a separate alert thread similar to this one? I suspect that is probably the reason the OP was able to get his situation rectified to counter the negative "publicity" that was out there from this thread. It may be a little late now (or not), but that's probably what I would suggest if you're still trying to get what you paid for.
So....this was only corrected because OP posted this thread here? Is that what I'm understanding after reading all of this?
So....this was only corrected because OP posted this thread here? Is that what I'm understanding after reading all of this? Originally Posted by firedrake20
That's my take away from this train wreck
The OP wants a lot of attention, but not the negative one.

Cant blame him for that, but man, he is green.

Good luck, dont pay upfront, wash your bits, use some common sense.
  • Crock
  • 02-25-2019, 12:01 PM
Reason number 3,894 for why you should NEVER pre-pay in the hobby.

Even if she doesn't intend to rip you off, if any little thing goes wrong, it's a pain in the ass to fix. And if communication isn't excellent (and we all know how excellent hobby communication goes), you get threads like these. I guarantee this cost InkyNerdyGirl more in lost business than the amount of the pre-payment. No guy wants this kind of drama.

Schedule, meet, pay. In that order. Don't discuss anything until after you've done the deed. Used this site for research so you don't have to discuss anything. Put rates in ROS. Easy.
So....this was only corrected because OP posted this thread here? Is that what I'm understanding after reading all of this? Originally Posted by firedrake20
it’s more like ...
this SPECIFIC SITUATION was corrected due in part to this thread.
posting about an NCNS or cash-n-dash or bait-n-switch etc does NOT always come out well for either party.

as Crock & others posted, do your research and follow standard procedures to minimize (not eliminate) probability of problems.

good luck to all in finding & experiencing delites !!!
I posted it (a No review) but it was removed since no ‘activities took place’ (lies I got screwed) I’m just making you all aware she will lie and steal given the opportunity. It’s partly on me for giving her the opportunity. So I figure I’d add to the thread of my experience with her. Be informed. Hopefully whenever someone does research this will pop up. I’d rather it be a review but that was denied.