Your psycho wife or girlfriend

I am amazed at how technology challenged most people are so easy to keep your phone clear and browser clear plus never share a PC/tablet/phone

Yes my wife would be hurt very much if she knew my hobby habits but keep things cool, take the right precautions and pick the right lovely ladies and everything will be cool.

Would never do anything to hurt either side of the fun, plus as one of the lovelies stated variety is the spice of life keeps me young and going and keeps me interested in my wife as well!!!
Maybe this ^^^ is the same lady calling you. Anyone else read this persons posts? Lol looks like someone got caught and their wife made an account. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Ya but GLQ has a hard on (sort of speak) for a different provider based on her posts, not Kaylee.

Someone got sloppy. Sucks.

Edit: pyramider's post should be a sticky. Preach it!
Saw that. Who knows who is doing what but I agree... Someone, or multiple someones got sloppy, very sloppy. Lol
BAM! I just fell in love

Sorry lady, we tend to see it from the broken hearted husband's perspective:

1) If he was happy he wouldn't be here.

2) Variety is the spice of life. Men aren't wired for monogamy (think hunter-gatherer, conquerer, seed-sowers).

Ignorance IS bliss.

Good luck to you. Originally Posted by thathottnurse