~P position

http://www.xvideos.com/video6232310/amazing_helicopter Originally Posted by tornado82
....and while youre in tornado82 mode i'll stick my ~P stiletto up your ass to complete the tornado position
Damn, OG!!! That's two out of the 4 chicks you used to have on your signature line that you're on the outs with. What happened? Originally Posted by albundy
You and that memory tho smh
....and while youre in tornado82 mode i'll stick my ~P stiletto up your ass to complete the tornado position Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Just found the clip that will be putting my to slp after dark
  • 1+1
  • 09-10-2016, 01:53 AM
The position is like a special, secret recipe.Finger licking good and only the creator can do behind closed doors.
+++1 1on1
Your bullshit. Wicked wanna be witch asses back to the pit. Reverse . This is to disgusting. And hurtful. You are calling bad things. You will regret. They unlike you fly. Lol.
And Skny. SHUT THE FUCK UP . STOP TELLING ME AND MINE TO. YOU PICKED YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE FRIENDS...NEVER ASKED FOR HELP..WHEN WE TRIED CAUSE WE LOVE YOU YOU TOLD US MORE THEN ONCE TO FUCK OFF. HERE'S ANNIE TELLING YOU ITS DONE. NOW BITCH DON'T EVER CALL OR CALL MY ASS ANOTHER FUCKING THING. FUCK OFF INDEED. .EVERY THINK OTHERS WERE ALSO BEING FUCKED WITH?? WELL GROW UP AND REVERSE IT. CAUSE YOU AIN'T DOING ANYTHING HERE BUT GONNA JOIN THEM. PERSONALLY I THINK I'LL CLAIM ABOUT 7 ON THIS WHOLE DAM BOARD BEFORE I GO...THE REST ...WELL LET GOD SORT YA OUT. ANNIE
That video, lol. That's how I'm doing push-ups from now on lol.
Cause your a fucking pussy. But you know that right boo?? Lol.. dead ain't dead...till of course is...ek gross pig fuk..lol. yep. Sleep dragged.weaken player..nger please
Ummmmmmm.......
Cause your a fucking pussy. But you know that right boo?? Lol.. dead ain't dead...till of course is...ek gross pig fuk..lol. yep. Sleep dragged.weaken player..nger please Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I'd like to know exactly what you're saying here besides the obvious personal attack.

Whatever you are talking about what does your comment have to do w/the famous ~P position?

Diva started this thread, she is the one who tunes into ~P (not reverse) and she is the one inquiring about what im doing BCD's (not reverse)

If you leave out an "i" and a "g"
(likely due to your remedial level use of the English language)
is it still a slur?

Diva started this thread, she is the one who tunes into ~P (not reverse) and she is the one inquiring about what im doing BCD's (not reverse) Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Thank you to whomever for rating Diva's ~P position threAD a one star....LOL

~P DID NOT START THIS THREAD!
My English is pool. Yours?? Spoke to diva..she seems fine with it. Ann
What? You mean to tell me there's a special ~P position? Originally Posted by DeepThunder69
Yep!

Just wait until I see her ass (errr labia) again. Originally Posted by DeepThunder69
I'll be in town soon