Why we love the hobby

.................and no one has mentioned money. how cute. LOL Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yes they have.

Oh! I almost forgot; the income doesn't suck, either Originally Posted by Dannie

*Ahhh, and as to the income... has it's ups and downs, while it is not as good as the real workd job i had (before the lovely economy crash) It does have it's perks...
Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Personally, since this is my job, I kind of thought the money was a given and didn't need to be said.

But thank you for contributing.
Awwwwww, thanks! Those were the days...

...and you are one of those special people I was referring to, that have made this a great experience! Plus you keep getting hotter with time and that's never a bad thing Originally Posted by Dannie
Yes, those were the days and some still wonder why she is THE DANNIE. Hey kiddo I still know where to get those fruit tarts.
what i love about this hobby is it is the best way to make me feel "like a man".
When a woman actually gets into fucking you and you can make her cum, it does something for you that nothing else can.
I agree with everything you said Traci. I really enjoy the sex, but my clients have done so much more. I now know the definition of a true gentleman. The bar has been set so high that there are times I cannot find a man in the real world worth giving my time to. They have taught me that my time should valued and is worth having. Not talking about money here, but the overall courtesy and appreciation they give me was unknown before I entered this amazing hobby. I no longer "try" to be what is expected and I just be who I am. If people do not like it.... screw em There are plenty of people who value my time else where .
I want to thank all the wonderful men of the hobby who contributed to the reasons I love this hobby.

Hugs and kisses,
Brookie
I love little baby ducks, old pickup trucks and YOU!

ASPD and ECCIE have both allowed me to meet women not just in Dallas but all over the country.

Regrets I've had a few...too few to mention.

Sure I have had some bad appointments but the good ones waaayyyy out weigh the bad.

Been a long time since I rock and rolled.....Been a long time since I did the stroll...

It makes me feel young again, even if its just for an hour, makes me feel appreciated not as a husband and father but as a MAN....

Do it to me one more time, once is never enough with a man like you....

Its just damn nice to have woman cuddle up and make you feel like she wants you to stay for a while...ego boost.

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody, I got some money cause I just got paid. How I wish I had someone to talk to, I'm in a awful way.

Sometimes its just nice to talk to someone....about anything really...no pressure...no agenda. Most of the women here have wonderful stories about life, experiences and the world in general.

Hot Blooded check it and see....I got a fever of a 103....

And sometimes ya just get horny..........
I admire the BRAVERY you girls have because it takes GUTS to do what you ladies do...considering LE or the next Ted Bundy is right around the corner...and that bravery is one of the things that turn me on about y'all...the smile on your face when I walk in...that 1st hug...you ladies have more respect and admiration from me than any lawyer, politician, athlete...hell, ANYONE...love ALL of you! Originally Posted by Prolongus
Prolongus...I'm so glad we met. You are awesome!

Yadda, I love your post!

I love the hobby because:

I have met some really great people with whom I will have a relationship for the rest of my life.
I get to have sex when I want, how I want and with whom I want.
I now know the definition of what a "true gentlemen" is.
I have discovered things about my sexuality that I would have never known.
I get to do what I do best.. and that is taking care of others.
It allows me to spend quality time with my family and the ones I love.
The hobby is place to meet a better class of people than in "real life". Sounds oxymoronic but I think it is true.
I hobby because I enjoy shooting big loads on pretty girls.
I get to have sex when I want, how I want and with whom I want. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Have you ever turned down a gentleman for being unattractive?
Reese: you are...awesome-er.

Duke: believe you've boiled it down to why us guys are here, lol!

Naomi4u: Yes, I've turned down gentlemen for being unattractive at an advertising photo shoot that i was art directing. They just didn't have the right...uuhh...oh wait...that's not what u mean, is it?
duke, you can shoot on my pretty face anytime you want.
Have you ever turned down a gentleman for being unattractive? Originally Posted by Naomi4u

No, I only turn down rude, obnoxious men. Everyone has something has something attractive about them.
  • up4u
  • 08-24-2011, 07:14 PM
Hi Traci,
We have not meet...I like your question and I think the K.I.S.S method might work here.
I like to send my ATF a short wake up note on some mornings not neccessaryly every morning, here is a nice example that shows how two people have gone beyond just the sex aspects of our little world. I guess what I am saying I really love the pysical and the positive emotional feelings that are shared!
LOL to all the wonderful gals here!
UP4U

Re: Good Morning Babe!
Thank you babe & Good Morning! Have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by up4u
I hope you got some rest and wake up to a new day that will bring you happiness and cher!
LOL
UP4U
Because you don't want a real job?
Because you don't want a real job? Originally Posted by shizzle10
Given the work most of the ladies put into this "hobby" I think it is fair to say they have a "real" job.