Community happy hour - Wednesday July 11 (4:30 pm to 7:30 pm)

Wish I was able to make it, but I look forward to the next one! Hope everyone had a blast and does at the after party
Damn. Roxanne where were you ?
Mama duty
I had so much fun and met great people.. MartianMan... Happy you made it out!!! Die Hard~ you def. are a die hard..lol.. happy to have met you. as for the ladies.. nice to have been able to put some names with faces.. and each of you were dolls!!!

Look forward to the upcoming events and meeting with each of you in the near future.

Thanks to Ck for putting this all together!! MUAH!!
It was really great to meet all of you beautiful ladies and gentlemen. It was nice and you all are alot of fun. Lilly I'm glad I got to meet you especially. You are a great woman. Thank you everyone for your hospitality I'm looking forward to the next one. Yall have a great night.
My first chance to go to a community happy hour and it turns out to be a place that a family-friend works at :/
good thing i found that out before i showed up... talk about AWKWARD...
I guess there is always next time...
Sounds like everyone had a good time, i miss this one ! i hope to make the next one
as usuaul, i had an awesome time!!
so much eye candy there i think my blood sugar is thru the roof. oh well, it was damn sure worth it. guess ill just have to double up on my meds.
thanks again ck for a great get together.
ps. i LOVED meeting brad paisley's wife, even if i dont know her name!!
Sorry I missed it
Sorry I missed it Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
ME2
  • Qziz
  • 07-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Looking forward to the limited editions!

Shame some people can't behave in public... really, save it for the after party, it's when we all act out! (and much love to the designated driver who knows who she is!)
I had a great time... It was great to meet some of the new sexy ladies on the board that I havent had the chance to meet with yet. It was great meeting some of you new gents and connecting with some I already know.

I had a great time at the after party... miss some of the normal gang that goes but still was a blast.

Knotty thanks for not saying bye... we all thought you just disappeared!!!
My first chance to go to a community happy hour and it turns out to be a place that a family-friend works at :/
good thing i found that out before i showed up... talk about AWKWARD...
I guess there is always next time... Originally Posted by jeneacouture
Glad you found out before time. That's one of the kinds of risk that's always there in the hobby.

Just imagine opening the door for an appointment and seeing a family friend. Or a family member. "Hi, Uncle Bill."

I wish I could have made it, but I was tied up in a meeting with Rick Perry, Obama, and the Zeta Reticulans.
Nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones.Oh and yea -- the afterparty seems to always get a little steamy. LOL
Thanks CK for the invite. Katie you're a beautiful lady glad I got to meet you, and it was nice to see familiar faces and some new ones.