Sex acts that once were an absolute NO that you now enjoy

Hey brother if thats your bag, have fun. I'll digress.
Guy's go to great lengths to deny that they like Men and love sucking cocks, there's no BS that can be said that it doesn't make it a homosexual act. Originally Posted by BLM69
Attraction to transsexuals is called Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP). The following scientific/medical article states it's different than homosexuality. This is an official NIH article, the nations medical research agency, and the article is on that agencies US Government website https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26498424/

The part of that article I really like - "Conclusions: Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual."

Here's a more casual article from a trans that points out some reasons why it's different than homosexuality, if you're interested.
https://imatransgenderwoman.com/men-...ranswomen-gay/

Attraction to a trans may be homosexual in your opinion, and you're always welcome to your opinion. Regarding my opinion, I know my attraction feels nowhere close to homosexual, so I'm going to side with the science on that.
  • BLM69
  • 11-20-2022, 05:15 PM

Attraction to a trans may be homosexual in your opinion, and you're always welcome to your opinion. Regarding my opinion, I know my attraction feels nowhere close to homosexual, so I'm going to side with the science about that. Originally Posted by dfwtsfan
We can agree to disagree and that's okay, you trust on whatever need to.👍
Attraction to a trans may be homosexual in your opinion, and you're always welcome to your opinion. Regarding my opinion, I know my attraction feels nowhere close to homosexual, so I'm going to side with the science on that. Originally Posted by dfwtsfan
You're funny lol.

You guys are kidding yourselves! You are gay men in a heterosexual hobby! SMH... Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
Let's forget about the make up, does "she" have a cock? Yes or No? Do whatever makes you guys happy, but don't fool yourselves... Originally Posted by BLM69
Gentlemen excuse me but you need to do your own research and follow the Soyince.

I do have to admit though as the pool of young, thin, attractive and decent women has gone into the gutter over the last ten years that being trans or gay is just starting to make more sense everyday. I'm not there yet but I'm working on it.
  • BLM69
  • 11-22-2022, 04:03 PM

I do have to admit though as the pool of young, thin, attractive and decent women has gone into the gutter over the last ten years that being trans or gay is just starting to make more sense everyday. I'm not there yet but I'm working on it. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
This subject reminds me of those horror movies that when you get bitten, you turn into zombie 😆 cock don't make any sense to me. Too much pussy out there