Is this classified as a NCNS?

Thanks all for your advice. Although I found much of what Maxi said to be confusing and had some trouble parsing the sarcasm from sincerity, I'll certainly try to get my head around what she is really trying to say here. I admit I feel a bit defensive about what she said because I feel like I've been accused of being abusive to women simply by going for a BNG at the first encounter. If that's abusive, then why would they offer that as a option? The last thing I would do is have someone do something they didn't want to do. I was tempted reveal her name (mainly because after re-reading her showcase I noticed that she has a statement about not cancelling at the last minute and how that is a waste of her time), but doing that at this point would just invite more vitriol from Ms Maxi. So I guess the terrorist wins. PLUS I really did not want to hurt her, I am just trying to understand the rules and etiquette of this hobby.
Thanks all for your advice. Although I found much of what Maxi said to be confusing and had some trouble parsing the sarcasm from sincerity, I'll certainly try to get my head around what she is really trying to say here. I admit I feel a bit defensive about what she said because I feel like I've been accused of being abusive to women simply by going for a BNG at the first encounter. If that's abusive, then why would they offer that as a option? The last thing I would do is have someone do something they didn't want to do. I was tempted reveal her name (mainly because after re-reading her showcase I noticed that she has a statement about not cancelling at the last minute and how that is a waste of her time), but doing that at this point would just invite more vitriol from Ms Maxi. So I guess the terrorist wins. PLUS I really did not want to hurt her, I am just trying to understand the rules and etiquette of this hobby. Originally Posted by Wanderingcargo
I apologize, hon. Have you ever felt as though you are beating your head against a wall when you are trying to explain something to large group who refuses to see anything other than what it appears to be on the surface? If not, please know it's uncomfortable.

When I address one gent at times, the message is not necessarily meant for just that one gent. I realize why you look at it as you do, but maybe some of you should look at the situation the way a lady does, and understand you are not necessarily the one causing her to misbehave, but maybe there are other factors that lead up to it. So, me and my goofy humor, at your expense because you put it out there, tries to tell you lost souls why you are experiencing things as you do.

I realize that I am just a whore, just ask some of the guys here and they will be happy to tell you how lowly we really are, because they are "in the know". Anyway, it offends their manly senses to get called out by one so low, as they are so much above my station in life.

So, rather than try to educate as I am doing now, because they hate reading educational material, I will sometimes hit you fellas up with my wit,( and I have stated a thousand times, I realize I mostly amuse myself). That doesn't always work either, but oh well. At least I try to tell you what you are doing. I hate to see folks so much better than I, flounder as they do, so I stick out my hand however I can. Me and my need to help those in need apparently often feels like an attack to those I try to help. Men love to grapple with the enemy, and so the game is on, after all, little ole lowly me is easy pickens, no? Gents gotta be victorious. I get that, and OK.

I am no better than anyone here, but no one here is better than I am either. I am very protective of the other ladies, and even sometimes when they could care less. Holy cow, why should they care, when they can clearly see how the gents who seek what they peddle actually feel about them as people.

Just think about what you share and how it might sound to women who are taking a regular beat down on this board by men who are not as concerned as you are. Seriously, it's not all that cool to indicate that a reputable provider might need to be tested, silly fella. It's not like you'll show up and puke your guts out if you schedule an hour with someone who is not Miss America. Miss America ain't got jack diddly on sexiness and the ability to please a man as some of us do, ijs.

Be willing to step out of your box and take a chance, just as we do every single time we make an appointment. You never know where the actual real prize is. Some of these women are just the most awesome individuals, and you will never know if you run around test tasting and telling the whole world you are picky. We are pretty picky too. At least some of us are.

Oh, and if ya wanna know how to do anything, ask a reputable lady, not a guy who has indicated we are all out to get ya. We are all in fact, different and most of us actually like most of you.

Again, I apologize for using your thread, but hope some guys now understand a little better what it is they might be aware of. If not, that's cool too. Make an appointment and I'll see if I can explain it better using a little body language....
If I'm still not standing face-to-face with the provider 30 minutes after the scheduled time, I would consider it a NCNS
I appreciate what you are saying, Maxi. I do appreciate your humor on a certain level. I guess you can use sarcastic statements like "just a whore" because you are a woman and can make those jokes. But to be honest that kind of reference makes me extremely uncomfortable and the idea that you thought I am or was being demeaning to women/ providers in someway kind of made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Maybe I am taking this way too seriously, but may I should. Anyway, this thread has gone way beyond where I thought it would go, so thanks for that! My questions are well-answered, so thank you and thanks everyone!
I appreciate what you are saying, Maxi. I do appreciate your humor on a certain level. I guess you can use sarcastic statements like "just a whore" because you are a woman and can make those jokes. But to be honest that kind of reference makes me extremely uncomfortable and the idea that you thought I am or was being demeaning to women/ providers in someway kind of made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Maybe I am taking this way too seriously, but may I should. Anyway, this thread has gone way beyond where I thought it would go, so thanks for that! My questions are well-answered, so thank you and thanks everyone! Originally Posted by Wanderingcargo
I'm surprised you have not been chastised for showing empathy toward the ladies. And it's a shame you were NCNS'd by a lady who was probably fed up with so many who came before you and had probably behaved inappropriately, whether you did or not.

The problems the gents experience over and over again, are not the fault of reputable ladies. Some of the feral gents apparently do get to some of the ladies at times, which is a normal human reaction. Think about this gents, then nxt time you get in touch with a lady, or even the way you address any woman on this board, whether she is your type or not. Showing a little more patience with the newer gents, might also go a long way to actually straightening out some of the problems you guys have. The whole board is not a man cave and you never know who is watching and learning what you have to teach them.
  • L.A.
  • 04-01-2016, 07:20 AM
And it's a shame you were NCNS'd by a lady who was probably fed up with so many who came before you and had probably behaved inappropriately, whether you did or not. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
You're making inferences based on the fact that he scheduled a BNG with a provider and then on the appointment date she went silent.

There is no "probably" to why she was silent on the day of because you, me, and the rest of the universe have no clue why she did that other than the provider herself.

Standing by for the grand soliloquy that's likely to follow.
You're making inferences based on the fact that he scheduled a BNG with a provider and then on the appointment date she went silent.

There is no "probably" to why she was silent on the day of because you, me, and the rest of the universe have no clue why she did that other than the provider herself. Originally Posted by L.A.
LA, I'm not going to defend my stance, because I already said I had no idea what was said between them and why I addressed it as I did. Please read above.

Ya know, when all this unnecessary crap was unleashed, I believe I stated even then that you guys were causing these problems yourselves. Other ladies may not actively get on here and tell ya what they really think, but they are showing you what your inappropriate behaviors will get you, whether it's NCNS, or any other thing you guys whine about. How about the "tricky pricing" thread? These are not the only continuous issues you gents are having. Vicious circles and all that jazz. It's not like I created them or am leading a force to misbehave against the gents. I believe I have been trying to tell you something. But, it wan't appreciated and that's fine. I still try.

It won't stop if the mindset and behaviors on this board don't stop. I have zero control over their reactions to these things, It's the ever knowledgable gentlemen who would run our rates, negotiate us into the ground, curse and bad mouth us, take away from us, and disrespect us, who have caused the reactions they are getting from the ladies, even the reputable ones. But hey, I could be wrong....lol. smh
  • L.A.
  • 04-01-2016, 07:43 AM
LA, I'm not going to defend my stance, because I already said I had no idea what was said between them and why I addressed it as I did. Please read above.

Ya know, when all this unnecessary crap was unleashed, I believe I stated even then that you guys were causing these problems yourselves. Other ladies may not actively get on here and tell ya what they really think, but they are showing you what your inappropriate behaviors will get you, whether it's NCNS, or any other thing you guys whine about. How about the "tricky pricing" thread? These are not the only continuous issues you gents are having. Vicious circles and all that jazz. It's not like I created them or am leading a force to misbehave against the gents. I believe I have been trying to tell you something. But, it wan't appreciated and that's fine. I still try.

It won't stop if the mindset and behaviors on this board don't stop. I have zero control over their reactions to these things, It's the ever knowledgable gentlemen who would run our rates, negotiate us into the ground, curse and bad mouth us, take away from us, and disrespect us, who have caused the reactions they are getting from the ladies, even the reputable ones. But hey, I could be wrong....lol. smh Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
That lasted about two seconds.

"I'm not going to defend my stance" Followed immediately by defending your stance. You're the female version of DavidFree.
Carry on because have you ever NOT had the last word on something? I'm out though so have fun!
That lasted about two seconds. Originally Posted by L.A.
HaHa. Bet you are feeling uber intelligent about now. Maybe read before you respond. I didn't defend that.

Just gave ya some simple tips along with telling you I wouldn't defend. Your welcome.
Another novel needing an ISBN... lol jeez
Another novel needing an ISBN... lol jeez Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I one line 'em when I can, love. Sometimes, even a lowly ho, thinks you gents are worth a little more than that though.
IMO...if you arrange a Saturday visit on a Thursday...that's a long way off. Ladies have things to do and people to see. If she doesn't have the greatest TCB skills, I suggest you book it close and not so far away either
IMO...if you arrange a Saturday visit on a Thursday...that's a long way off. Ladies have things to do and people to see Originally Posted by Tsmokies
She could always put your appointment on her Google Calendar Thursday and set an alarm for Saturday
And the hobby is supposed to be for non traditional relationships. Sounds like teen dating to me.