Get paid for a reference

Very good points.

I could see girls lying and just getting the fee. I just wish we had a site more set up like p411 so we didn't have to even call the girls in the first place. I understand girls are busy too traveling and working so they might be able to see the reference right then. Or even maybe if there was a thread started in the powder room and we could drop the handles of guys that are safe, we do it for the unsafe ones.

I liked BML point about making a thread about the girls who contact the guy and offer him a cheaper rate, that's a new low low of cock blocking, so desperate. :/

I don't depend of girls references like I used to when I first started. If they will not answer me I just screen the guy on my own the best I can. And if I feel comfortable then I'll go with it.
Must be the new ec rules. No wonder you have time to lurk n post so much w a no review me. I'm pretty sure, as a lurker, ladies can not have a no review policy on ec. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
And I'm completely sure you are wrong. It's been that way for a long time.

So you're saying I don't get clients because I have a No Review Policy? That's cute. I'm not bashing those who review or are reviewed, but I do just fine sticking to P411 and baking my cookies. Thatsaid, I have no desire to be a conveyor belt of pussy.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...94&postcount=3

“No-Encounter Report” Policies are selectively granted on ECCIE Worldwide for specific reasons, usually relating to privacy or security for the Upgraded Female Account. Please understand that enacting a no-Encounter Report policy on ECCIE Worldwide also forfeits your ability to post in the Weekly Update forums or create a Bio Page. Also, please take note that No-Encounter Report policies are not granted to shield an Upgraded Female Account from negative publicity, and that negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to stand to inform the membership, depending on the circumstances.

And on topic, I am happy to give references and do so quite often.

I just happen to be a very good multi-tasker.

xoxo
B3
Well ok then. I won't review a selected no review policy. You look good in that dress w that body though lurker 2
Oh, I am guessing you can't see my signature line. That explains it...a little...though that is ME in my avatar...and my subtitle would be weird for a guy. Originally Posted by B Three
dont stereotype. am sure some mongers like to bake, cross dress and are proud of their chesticles.
Funny, dw
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2018, 12:46 PM
Do guys really follow the no review policy? Most guys like to know what to expect instead of being disappointed with the encounter, then again you have the guys that enjoy punishment
Yes. They do. But I also almost always see guys who don't write reviews.

You say disappointed, I say surprised. Tomato ToMAHto
Not a dude. I'm even a Female Moderator...a rare breed in the wilds of Eccie. Originally Posted by B Three

Modtard taint .... hmmmmmm.
I am very Reference Friendly and always try to respond to a Reference Request quickly. I however am like Laura Lynn, I always want the Providers to send a pm for the reference. I won’t give one through text or phone calls. I have to protect the privacy of all my clients!
learn something every day on here .. I did not know this
thank you .

I have a No Review Policy. I am not allowed to have Showcase or Advertise and be entitled to a No Review Policy. There you have it. Mystery solved. Originally Posted by B Three
I am reference friendly and no need to pay me for it.