Reply to Blackman, so we don't hijack WD's thread

... I'm more like Jesus, trying to achieve the same effect with a message of love. Originally Posted by Tiny
So still doing the Loaves and Fishes bit, along with the walking on water, rising from the dead - while wearing a tight fitting KN95 mask and goggles sort of thingy.
  • Tiny
  • 03-09-2023, 12:18 PM
So still doing the Loaves and Fishes bit, along with the walking on water, rising from the dead - while wearing a tight fitting KN95 mask and goggles sort of thingy. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Well, no. I do have a light weight air tank I hook up to my respirator that's naturally buoyant though. But it looks more like crawling than walking on water.
Biden and other Democratic politicians know better. They just use imaginary voting rights issues to fire up the base and raise money.

May he RIP, until he rises from the dead in 3 months. Winn Dixie was like John the Baptist, bringing a message of fire and brimstone to Republicans who foolishly want Trump to run for president in 2024. I'm more like Jesus, trying to achieve the same effect with a message of love. Originally Posted by Tiny
WD is no John the Baptist.

I can't say exactly who he compares to.

Judas does come to mind tho.

Judas was for Jesus until he wasn't.

WD was for Trump until he wasn't.
  • Tiny
  • 03-09-2023, 09:14 PM
WD is no John the Baptist.

I can't say exactly who he compares to.

Judas does come to mind tho.

Judas was for Jesus until he wasn't.

WD was for Trump until he wasn't. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Don't say that. WD was willing to grudge fuck Nancy Pelosi with no lubricant, if that was what it took to make American great again. He was a true hero. And more importantly, with respect to the topic we're debating, a strong believer in photo ID for voting.