When looking fo new provider

Very good point! I always worry when I note a provider has been around for some time and doesn't have very many reviews! Originally Posted by Still Looking
But some ladies have a no review policy. There are several around that have been providers for years.
But some ladies have a no review policy. There are several around that have been providers for years. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, and it goes both ways. There are a lot of ladies who are now established that hated reviews, and now have a no review policy. And there are hobbyists out there that don't do reviews, like me. They're a PIA. Some of us have a good time and don't worry about the writing afterwards.
But some ladies have a no review policy. There are several around that have been providers for years. Originally Posted by pyramider
Now I wonder why that is?
Yeah, and it goes both ways. There are a lot of ladies who are now established that hated reviews, and now have a no review policy. And there are hobbyists out there that don't do reviews, like me. They're a PIA. Some of us have a good time and don't worry about the writing afterwards. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thank you for sharing Charles! LOL
Now I wonder why that is? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Most of the ones I know about tend to be quietly well respected for providing extremely good service and at the same time has impeccable business practices. They also tend to have developed a reputation on which they can rely, and any new reviews could only threaten that well-developed reputation. And finally, they tend to be out of my price range.
SO TJ can you answer HH's question? How is it you only have two reviews? Do you have a NO REVIEW policy? I would think a provider of your caliber would have countless excellent reviews! Perhaps you can help solve the mystery for some of us!

Respectfully,

Jeff Fucksworthy Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well darling, as you know, because of my limited availability, I don't advertise via an ad on a regular basis on the boards, therefore not many of the hobbyists call on me. Because of the placement of my ads, I get people who just "find" me. Some of them aren't aware of the boards, but the ones that are don't post, don't put much value in writing reviews or get involved in the banter. They look at my reviews for what they are: my legitimacy.

That's not to say that I haven't met some of the men that frequent the board, but I don't do discounts for reviews, nor do I meet with men that don't respect my time. I turn them down flat when they offer me a review for a discount on a return visit. The reviews I have are unprompted. Both the men that have reviewed me walked away from our encounters saying 'I have GOT to write a review about this!', no coaxing, no bargaining. A VERY organic way of doing business I think, and I will continue to do so. I had five reviews on TER before I knew anything about them.

The men that don't review me come back. The ones that have reviewed me come back. That loyalty is ultimately my goal. I don't run across many one-hitter quitters. When I do, they're members of Date-check or P411 and are typically not reviewers.

After the holidays, I will step up my marketing. Weekly ads and the whole lot. More exposure means more reviews. Maybe then you'll see more of what you've been missing SL.

We all know that some reviews are fabricated. I feel that ECCIE has the most credibility comparatively speaking. Just my opinion. I know for a fact providers write their own reviews on these other sites. When they try that here they usually get blasted. Hell even BP girls claim to have reviews. Embellishment, now that’s a whole other story. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't know. Providers get so much marketing attention by just BEING on different review boards. It's easy to rack up 100+ reviews. Shill reviews are easy to spot and are usually disregarded anyway.
I'm on 4 review boards here and have been for about a year. I probably have about 150-200 reviews between all 4 which is quite average. All it takes is a few good reviews before everyone starts lining up.
Well darling, as you know, because of my limited availability, I don't advertise via an ad on a regular basis on the boards, therefore not many of the hobbyists call on me. Because of the placement of my ads, I get people who just "find" me. Some of them aren't aware of the boards, but the ones that are don't post, don't put much value in writing reviews or get involved in the banter. They look at my reviews for what they are: my legitimacy.

That's not to say that I haven't met some of the men that frequent the board, but I don't do discounts for reviews, nor do I meet with men that don't respect my time. I turn them down flat when they offer me a review for a discount on a return visit. The reviews I have are unprompted. Both the men that have reviewed me walked away from our encounters saying 'I have GOT to write a review about this!', no coaxing, no bargaining. A VERY organic way of doing business I think, and I will continue to do so. I had five reviews on TER before I knew anything about them.

The men that don't review me come back. The ones that have reviewed me come back. That loyalty is ultimately my goal. I don't run across many one-hitter quitters. When I do, they're members of Date-check or P411 and are typically not reviewers.

After the holidays, I will step up my marketing. Weekly ads and the whole lot. More exposure means more reviews. Maybe then you'll see more of what you've been missing SL.
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
More is good! I like more! Always have!

I bet you thought I forgot about the Jeff Fucksworthy thing didn't you!? I'm just like all the rest of the guys in your fan club. Patiently waiting for the slights bit of attention from Queen TJ!

I don't know. Providers get so much marketing attention by just BEING on different review boards. It's easy to rack up 100+ reviews. Shill reviews are easy to spot and are usually disregarded anyway.
I'm on 4 review boards here and have been for about a year. I probably have about 150-200 reviews between all 4 which is quite average. All it takes is a few good reviews before everyone starts lining up. Originally Posted by Shayla
Shayla you've caused more lines than a pluged up toilet at a Ladies Beer tasting event! LOL Last time you came to the states, the last guy in line was a skeleton! LOL
Shayla you've caused more lines than a pluged up toilet at a Ladies Beer tasting event! LOL Last time you came to the states, the last guy in line was a skeleton! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
LOL nice comparison. Clever.
I have noticed a lot more business men use TER, But eccie is nice to keep up with your local community!
I'm on 4 review boards here and have been for about a year. I probably have about 150-200 reviews between all 4 which is quite average. All it takes is a few good reviews before everyone starts lining up. Originally Posted by Shayla
Discounting the guys that DO NOT do reviews, these number mean you are seeing about 4 guys a day, every fuckin' day. ijs.

150-200 reviews for one year's work is probably about one reviewer per day. And for every reviewer, there's probably about 3-5 that don't review.

Just sayin'.
Discounting the guys that DO NOT do reviews, these number mean you are seeing about 4 guys a day, every fuckin' day. ijs.

150-200 reviews for one year's work is probably about one reviewer per day. And for every reviewer, there's probably about 3-5 that don't review.

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'm checking your math Charles....... Damn!

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
That's about right.
@Shayla

Gotta get out my calculator to figure out this one...
@Shayla

Gotta get out my calculator to figure out this one... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thought you already did? :P