• 10-21-2012, 05:16 AM
Wow, that was almost funny! Originally Posted by GP
Who says i was joking?
  • GP
  • 10-21-2012, 06:00 AM
Who says i was joking? Originally Posted by Doove
Really?
DD No worries. I Still think our MODS can beat up their MODS
This is a questions for the staff area, as such, it gets to every mod in the system, and even the owners. That would answer why a mod from another area took action, as well he should have. I have been away for the past few days dealing with a personal situation, will be limited for a few more days unfortunately. Hopefully by weeks end things will be back to normal.

Somebody is just fucking with me.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Regarding your signature pic (tho it's a lil blurry).... Wut kinda hand lotion is you got babe? Peace!

• GP
  • 10-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Hopefully by weeks end things will be back to normal. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
There is a "normal" around here?
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Originally Posted by jokacz
DD No worries. I Still think our MODS can beat up their MODS Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
don't bet on that.

There is a "normal" around here? Originally Posted by GP
now that is funny. Yet a normal could be achieved. they would have to ban about 20 from just upset ny. problem Doove, you GP and I are on that list LOL errr near the top
  • GP
  • 10-22-2012, 04:34 PM
OSD, I still think you should find out who this boundary breaking mod is and hunt him down! Put on that pink cap and get to work! Let him know he ain't welcome her in upstate </end southern drawl>
</end southern drawl> Originally Posted by GP