Is killing a man in the hobby good publicity or bad publicity?

Jillian I love you And I am right under you. People need to chill am not take life so seriously. Originally Posted by b2pop
Thank you. Seriously.

There is nothing I hate more than negative energy and people. Put a fucking smile on. Frowning causes wrinkles! And (to stay on topic) takes time off of your life!
I tell all my visiting gentlemen that if they happen to die in my monkey lair for whatever reason I am rolling their nakid body out of the door and screaming "FIRE!"

I also have each and everyone sign a disclaimer as they walk through the door......a girl can never be to safe.

I am even considering starting a donation/drive to have an AED in every providers incall...who wants to donate?

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby

Have you updated your CPR training?
Qweshun: say you fuck a "hobbyist" man to death. Would that be good for business or bad? Originally Posted by CD3
I dont know, but it would be a great way to go out!
  • L.A.
  • 08-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Qweshun: say you fuck a "hobbyist" man to death. Would that be good for business or bad? Originally Posted by CD3
It would be bad if he was a regular.
  • CD3
  • 08-21-2014, 01:17 PM
Jillian I love you And I am right under you. People need to chill am not take life so seriously. Originally Posted by b2pop
Under..above..inside..just keep all the soap opera bullshit outside my thread. If you can't play nice with eachother and respect one another and those who have to wade thru all that nonsense then stop yapping and start boxin. I've got gloves. And a front yard. Settle it with less words and more accidental rippage of your clothes. Damn. THEN maybe you'll look sexy talking shit. Instead of just a dumbass. And if you get offended it's cuz I'm talking about you, not to use b2pop as a martyr cuz I'm speaking to a large group.
  • CD3
  • 08-21-2014, 01:19 PM
It would be bad if he was a regular. Originally Posted by L.A.

Finally! Someone answered it right! Ha
Have you updated your CPR training? Originally Posted by pyramider
Why yes.... It's updated every two years... Along with my PALS,BTLS and my ACLS

I am fully prepared in a different setting.... However.... The tuck and roll is more appropriate for the hobby world

Trust me... I've thought it through

Spikebaby
Let's turn it around. If a guy had shagged a woman to death, where would that piece of info fall in your screening criteria? If a lady had DATO( died at the O ) while with a hobbyist, what would that mean to you?
Wow! Several points to make here.

@JP - I've never met KHC, but even I knew immediately who they were referring to. She shared it openly and seemed to be more than capable of handling herself emotionally.

@ Spike - Not only are you being voted "Most Likely to Fuck Someone to Death", you are are also being voted "Most Capable of Reviving" that person. Great combo to have!

@ Pro - Right!?! I wanna run this vessel right into the ground. The last fucking thing I want is to die while sleeping or choke on a piece of whole grain toast.

@Cd3 - You goddam bet that would be good publicity! And fuck' em (to death) if it ain't! I'd wanna experience the skill set that caused a man to expire during sex! Death by copulation!

CopulatedToD3ath!!!
Definitely great for business!!! It takes an exceptionally hotttt provider with incredible skills and looks to drive a guy that wild with passionate. Most providers only dream about being able to kill a guy by sucking and fucking him to death
With you specifically? most like see an uptick in calls as guys like up to earn their "saw CD3, and lived to tell the tale" Tshirt

a mere mortal? might see a slump for a week or so until the thread fell to the 2nd page.

Personally, I am with Pro, shoot me or send me to CD3... or both... but not in that order.
I'm sure my fellow mongers will happily give a yes review knowing I went to pussy heaven
Hell, yes...why do you think I saw you? Your backswing? Follow through? (Well, that was part of it too. ;-)

This is how I wanna die...exploding dick and exploding heart at the same time. I can think of a lot worse ways...like fading away in a bedpan in a rest home. Just shoot me. Or call CD3. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Has she gotten better at golf?
Wasn't there a movie where a girl would take out
life insurance policies on old dudes and then try and
screw them to death.

If there's not one then there should be.
Yes that's the way I want to go. Just think of the business opportunities. Women who want to be widows will pay the price! And the deceased happily went away. A male wants to make his wife a widow- so much better than other options. And if it just happens, what a way to go.