SHould I be worried with BBBJ?

The risk is always on the one giving, not the one getting. There is still some risk though, but nowhere near that of bbfs. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I work in the medical field, when you have a sore throat and the culture test grows Neisseria Gonorrhoeae we all know what you've done. I have to say that I have only seen than that with gay men. Whe E. Coli is growing ATM anyone?

Yeah I get BBBJs all the time....
Yup.

Mhmm. Where we going with this? You body does have different membranes... vaginal membranes and urethral membranes are completely different, which allow completely different amounts of different chemicals to flow through them.

Orally transmitted diseases are (by definition) transmitted completely differently than sexually transmitted diseases... I'm not really following your logic here.

Yeah, this is true though despite my gripe above. Even with STDs, there is still risk, make no mistake. BBBJ can give you (certain) STDs. HOWEVER if you're going to worry about this, you might as well wear an anti-lightening suit, because your chances of getting struck are a little higher I think, lol. Originally Posted by sketchball82
His logic is that if you do bbbj you may as well do bbfs...he has been advocating for this non-stop lol. Fortunately for those who actually have a brain, we know he's full of crap and knows nothing. Notice he says, "I consider it the same risk." That right there tells you he did zero research and is in denial, because every medical study contradicts that bs.

If that were really true, every guy here would be doing bbfs but they are not. You don't see them running from bbbjs though do ya? Why is that? Because they are not stupid and know where the risks lie!

Like simpleton said...read the CDC! There is MORE risk with bbfs....always will be! No one is saying there is "NO" risk with oral sex, but you're a moron to try and convince people that because they do that they may as well do cream pies too lol. That's like saying since there is a 2 percent chance of a chute not opening, that you should just skydive without it lmao!

Not happening! Thanks to BBL once AGAIN, this will likely be dumped into his fame superthread....where it belongs. You can find DOZENS of PROVEN statistics and healthcare studies that prove he is full of crap bwahahaha. Some people just love to avoid the obvious so they can feel better about what they do.
That's like saying since there is a 2 percent chance of a chute not opening, that you should just skydive without it lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Now that's some funny shit
His logic is that if you do bbbj you may as well do bbfs...he has been advocating for this non-stop lol. Fortunately for those who actually have a brain, we know he's full of crap and knows nothing. Notice he says, "I consider it the same risk." That right there tells you he did zero research and is in denial, because every medical study contradicts that bs.

If that were really true, every guy here would be doing bbfs but they are not. You don't see them running from bbbjs though do ya? Why is that? Because they are not stupid and know where the risks lie!

Like simpleton said...read the CDC! There is MORE risk with bbfs....always will be! No one is saying there is "NO" risk with oral sex, but you're a moron to try and convince people that because they do that they may as well do cream pies too lol. That's like saying since there is a 2 percent chance of a chute not opening, that you should just skydive without it lmao!

Not happening! Thanks to BBL once AGAIN, this will likely be dumped into his fame superthread....where it belongs. You can find DOZENS of PROVEN statistics and healthcare studies that prove he is full of crap bwahahaha. Some people just love to avoid the obvious so they can feel better about what they do. Originally Posted by London Rayne
/agree

Now that's some funny shit
Originally Posted by Louigi
Yup.
Herpes can be transmitted to EITHER party. She may have a sore down her throat that you CANT see. I know 3 ppl who contracted this virus from oral. Do your research!
Damn.... please use a pocket protector.
In ten years I have never caught an STD from BBBJ! But one thing is for sure I always seem to catch an orgasm! LOL
Herpes can be transmitted to EITHER party. She may have a sore down her throat that you CANT see. I know 3 ppl who contracted this virus from oral. Do your research! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Call it what it is: a cold sore.

Damn.... please use a pocket protector. Originally Posted by Jaguars
lol

In ten years I have never caught an STD from BBBJ! But one thing is for sure I always seem to catch an orgasm! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
+1
SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)

Provider: Are you affiliated with any law enforcement agency?

Answer: No

SL: Do you have any STD'S?

Answer: No

Let the games begin!

In ten years I have never caught an STD from BBBJ! But one thing is for sure I always seem to catch an orgasm! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Seems to catch? You sound unsure ....
WOW
Seems to catch? You sound unsure .... Originally Posted by pyramider
Some times I pass out from the pure please of it! So when I wake up if I'm thinking happy thoughts I just assume good things! LOL

that's akin to saying "I've smoked for 20 years and don't have lung cancer"

the correlation is still there

you're just lucky, so far

you're just lucky, so far Originally Posted by rockbass
We are all lucky so far!

you're just lucky, so far Originally Posted by rockbass
Omg. Everything causes cancer now, apparently. I'd rather not live each day being paranoid and just take it for what it is.

BTW there are studies that say otherwise about smoking causing lung cancer. Just sayin'.