Just gunna leave this here....

Woo hoo! Good to the last drop.

And such a nice dick too.

Thanks Princess nice Vid. Just as I remember. For a minute I thought you taped me from last year...
Thanks Princess nice Vid. Just as I remember. For a minute I thought you taped me from last year... Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
LOL love this comment, no chicken wings in this video though lol
I think all the better points have been made.

The shooting was a bit shaky. Having to constantly 're-center' the action with my eyes makes viewing a bit tiring.

A bit too much hand on the lower dick area. Yes, you did give your reasons. Just watching it, I could 'feel' the hand on my dick as I watched it. I know my lower dick likes some attention, too. Doesn't have to be the DT way. Licking around the base always feels great. Using your hand as a 'baseplate' works as well, vs using the way you did there. Each guy is different, though.

Other than that, not bad at all. Oh, yes. By all means, keep sucking afterwards. Even if you're not a swallower, that continuous action is heavenly. Shit, go as long as you can, until I tap out and nudge you off of it. Even then, steal 2-3 more slow bobs before letting go.
Maybe I can get Tara to use my tool as prop in her first public DT video!
Maybe I can get Tara to use my tool as prop in her first public DT video! Originally Posted by hktbob
You so silly
Girl niiiccccee. Watching you suck on that pretty chocolate peen made my mouth water lol.
Great sexy video! Could I be next?
Cum one, cum all! This slutface knows no bounds LOL

Girl niiiccccee. Watching you suck on that pretty chocolate peen made my mouth water lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
And yeah, my mouth would of been watering alot more if i wasnt so inebriated that evening lol He would of been glistening like glass lol
So one can expect you to be drunk during a session?
Looks like a lot of fun! I think some phones have okay stabilizers built in; you may be able to reduce some of the shakiness with software. Or have another person record; I volunteer as tribute!
So one can expect you to be drunk during a session? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
lol no. I usually only drink when theres nobody coming by. This was a rather unexpected late night visit. lol