Kiah's Boob Surgery

Originally Posted by jokacz
How true jokacz - but wtf did Kiah ever say about Lexxxy? Way uncool......
How true jokacz - but wtf did Kiah ever say about Lexxxy? Way uncool...... Originally Posted by Perryay
Nothing that I am aware of.
  • Tiger
  • 01-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Never saw her, but I do like her showcase.
It'd be nice to see some newer selfies, sorta like Frankie does.
How true jokacz - but wtf did Kiah ever say about Lexxxy? Way uncool...... Originally Posted by Perryay
in Texas, I think it is what they mean by "pure SHMB gold".

for sure. I could be wrong.
I'm finding it hard to believe that this is not medical speculation Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Are you suggesting that any discussion of the existence or the condition of MM's is a "medical speculation"? Will Botox be next?
I turn 29 in Feb maybe i should put some botulism in my face so i don't start getting wrinkles? All i care about is my face, teeth, nails, hair, and tits.
Are you suggesting that any discussion of the existence or the condition of MM's is a "medical speculation"? Will Botox be next? Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I asked a Texas mod I trust
its open game as hobby related
I still find that WTF
do you think she wants it out her tits need realignment
edit add: looking at past posts I do not see anywhere where she said Hay my tits need fixing.
but I could be wrong

I don't remember when another had a face lift that it was a open target on the boards, just sayin
I don't remember when another had a face lift that it was a open target on the boards, just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Any discussion related to appearance is not that different from commenting on a new make-up or a new hair color.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I don't remember when another had a face lift that it was a open target on the boards, just sayin
Any discussion related to appearance is not that different from commenting on a new make-up or a new hair color. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Can I forward that to her, or you rather I did not.
Can I forward that to her Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That is a strange question. We are discussing, in open forum and not directed to anyone, your question of whether this topic constitutes "medical speculation".
don't worry jack, I will not name or forward.

showcase shows enhance: yes

But I do not see: yes, but need surgery to get them fixed.
don't worry jack, I will not name or forward. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I don't know what you have in mind to "name or forward". I did not even join this thread until Post #35, and I only did it in reaction to your "medical speculation" question.
so as your playing ____
can we get back to

showcase shows enhance: yes

But I do not see: yes, but need surgery to get them fixed.
  • Tiger
  • 01-02-2014, 06:31 PM
She's got a bunch of pictures with an Orange theme - giving Syracuse some love, but there is no special love for either BUF or the ROC. (hint, hint- for some new selfie pics)
osd whats your play with her???

hmmm.
errr

you got a stake in the race?