Well I just got back from another deployment....

Oh, Johnny, I forgot you were there. You may go now. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Careful son , I'm way out of your league. So much so it's actually a totally different sport. I don't think it's fair for me to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
I'm not defending him.....but I recall seeing this handle when I lived in Killeen ...

He posted a month ago on 4-16 that he was ready for his deployment to end.... However it looks like ,it was a short deploy because he posted a review in October of 2016.... Originally Posted by Analeese
October to May is more than 6 months, so probably a 6 month deployment. That may seem like a short one, but it most likely doesn't seem that way when you're the one doing it. I don't know how it is now, but back when I was in the USAF many years ago 6 month TDY's were common. Actually, as I recall, it was usually 179 days because if it was 180 days or more the government had to pay for a PCS (permanent change of station) move.

Odd considering your post history doesn't show you going more than 2 weeks without posting in the last several months. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I don't know where he was, but I would guess that it's entirely possible that they had internet service there. If you actually read his posts it seems like they were all comments on other threads since his last review about 6 months ago.

I don't see anything inconsistent here, so it looks totally legit to me. And to the OP, thank you for your service.
And all this thread proves is that anytime someone pulls a "stolen valor" stunt they deserve an epic beat down (the law notwithstanding). The OP may be real maybe not, but if we beat up more of the guys claiming to be SOCOM, or f*cking Seals, when their hair is down their ass and they couldn't pass an APFT in their sleep, there'd be less confusion about this subject.

Time used to be EVERYONE knew somebody in the service... My dad, every single one of my uncles served at various times and in various branches... of my generation of kids, it's just me, a cousin and a nephew... went from 100% in a generation to less than 15%. I guess it didn't used to be a "thing" because everybody really had served. I really don't understand why more guys don't enlist in their youth... those recruiters were offering SWEET deals! And all I had to do was give up eight years! lol
October to May is more than 6 months, so probably a 6 month deployment. That may seem like a short one, but it most likely doesn't seem that way when you're the one doing it. I don't know how it is now, but back when I was in the USAF many years ago 6 month TDY's were common. Actually, as I recall, it was usually 179 days because if it was 180 days or more the government had to pay for a PCS (permanent change of station) move.

I don't know where he was, but I would guess that it's entirely possible that they had internet service there. If you actually read his posts it seems like they were all comments on other threads since his last review about 6 months ago.

I don't see anything inconsistent here, so it looks totally legit to me. And to the OP, thank you for your service. Originally Posted by billw1032
Ok if it was a TDY that makes sense to me.... Especially after mentioning a PCS once it reaches 180 days.

It's been quite some time but I recall this to be true from when I was married to my army guy.... And just hearing other military spouses discuss what's going on in their husbands units ...things were a bit different for us though he was gone 15 months in Afghanistan..so it wasn't a TDY ...

I forgot all these terms.... Ty for reminding me...
...and I'm horny as fuck. 6 months of only fucking my hand...smh. I jumped on ECCIE and P411 when I touched down and for some reason I'm not getting the "Fun" vibe from my hobby family on the site. Maybe it's just me. Glad to be back on US soil and back in the swing of things. Originally Posted by txboi817
In red is what set off my BS meter. At the least he's been gone no longer than 2 weeks from the site (by post history) yet he talks like he's been gone from the site for 6 months which isn't true.
And all this thread proves is that anytime someone pulls a "stolen valor" stunt they deserve an epic beat down (the law notwithstanding). The OP may be real maybe not, but if we beat up more of the guys claiming to be SOCOM, or f*cking Seals, when their hair is down their ass and they couldn't pass an APFT in their sleep, there'd be less confusion about this subject.

Time used to be EVERYONE knew somebody in the service... My dad, every single one of my uncles served at various times and in various branches... of my generation of kids, it's just me, a cousin and a nephew... went from 100% in a generation to less than 15%. I guess it didn't used to be a "thing" because everybody really had served. I really don't understand why more guys don't enlist in their youth... those recruiters were offering SWEET deals! And all I had to do was give up eight years! lol Originally Posted by texassapper
Great post. If I had it to do over again...retirement at 40, get a degree for free, see the world, serious employability and respect to enter the next 25 years of your work life with a nice pension to compliment your salary.
The military provides a good life to soldiers and their family.... And offers many opportunities for advancement, education, BAH( Basic Allowance for Housing), marital and family counseling, healthcare and so much more.... They even have shops on some bases where you can repair your own car using the army tools...

It's a great life if you don't mind being away from your family for extended times or stationed in areas far from home and anything familiar to them ..

The trade off can be really worth it ....

My ex was 100% medically retired by the age of 25 due to PTSD , memory issues, sleep disorder and toxic shock syndrome that caused perm damage to his brain and just overall demeanor...that damn near killed his ass...had to learn how to walk again... Was in a coma for almost 3 weeks....

I would say it's definitely not a bad idea for someone seeking a successful career .....
In red is what set off my BS meter. At the least he's been gone no longer than 2 weeks from the site (by post history) yet he talks like he's been gone from the site for 6 months which isn't true. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
It's almost like the internet doesn't exist anywhere in the world except for the US. And it's almost Ike when someone says two separate things you apply correlation them to each other for no reason.
They do have access to Internet when deployed... And if you get your own phone and figure out the international stuff then you really won't have any issues accessing websites just like this...

Also don't think these soldiers just can't get pussy while they are deployed.... I've heard of many female soldiers offering sex for money while overseas.... Think about it ..they are all getting tax free paychecks....they have even more money to blow then they did when they were stateside...

Lots of people who have money.... Will pay for the things they really want in life... Or pay people to make their life easier ..

Careful son , I'm way out of your league. So much so it's actually a totally different sport. I don't think it's fair for me to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
You're a daisy if you do.
...and I'm horny as fuck. 6 months of only fucking my hand...smh. I jumped on ECCIE and P411 when I touched down and for some reason I'm not getting the "Fun" vibe from my hobby family on the site. Maybe it's just me. Glad to be back on US soil and back in the swing of things. Originally Posted by txboi817
Welcome back sir, thank you for your service. Schedule with any one of my regulars/ATFs and consider a hour session with them paid by me. Just PM me who you are seeing so I can give them then donation before or after.
"Yeah babe, fuck that guy and I'll pay you after."

This is a Loch Ness monster/tree fiddy situation waiting to happen.
"Yeah babe, fuck that guy and I'll pay you after."

This is a Loch Ness monster/tree fiddy situation waiting to happen. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Death before dishonor bro. I honor my words. If any one of my ATFs or regulars want to disrespect or not honor my promises, then I'll stop seeing them. Don't believe they'd want to lose a steady and gracious income over one session. Obviously, I'd pay in advance so that would clear any confusion or misunderstandings.

Like I said, TxBoi, thank you for your services. PM me at any point and let me know who you want to see. If it comes down to it, pick any provider, I'll pay.

And this is about respecting those that risk their lives so that we can continue to hobby. Respect brother.
My ex was 100% medically retired by the age of 25 due to PTSD , memory issues, sleep disorder and toxic shock syndrome that caused perm damage to his brain and just overall demeanor...that damn near killed his ass...had to learn how to walk again... Was in a coma for almost 3 weeks....

I would say it's definitely not a bad idea for someone seeking a successful career ..... Originally Posted by Analeese
And you broke up your marriage with him while he was at the most vulnerable moment of his life? Sorry I am not being judgmental but this revelation somehow shows you in a bad light.
Welcome back sir, thank you for your service. Schedule with any one of my regulars/ATFs and consider a hour session with them paid by me. Just PM me who you are seeing so I can give them then donation before or after. Originally Posted by Tronhorn356
How many of them are AA "friendly?"