The "hobbiest" in texas need to get a grip and realize something

because you can read most and some of us have made good friends with some of the hobbiest and they show us the hidden parts Originally Posted by speaking4providers
may i ask what is bbfs they don't provide that where i come from Originally Posted by speaking4providers
Like i said i am not going to argue with you! Read what was written.
I didn't come off "mean" or "nice".... and why is it that your the one most bothered by this statement sheeesh if it's not you why get sooooo bothered. IT IS ALL FACTS!!! GO READ THE REVIEWS WRITTEN AND
I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE NEVER TURNED A DATE IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW HOW ROTTEN THE SOME OF THE RAUNCHY ASS MEN SMELL. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
This is way better than the houston threAD. Now where is my popcorn?
Sigh. I was going to refrain from posting, but this is just too damn good to avoid.

@speaking4providers:

(1) I am a provider. And I don't need you to speak for me. I have no problem speaking for myself, and in the event I needed someone to act as my spokesperson, you can be damn sure they would be able to communicate using proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. Your misuse of apostrophes is killin' me, Smalls.

(2) If your clients smell that badly, or behave with such disrespect, you are in complete control of your own ability to put their asses in the shower, remind them that you are a person, or hand the donation back and end the date. I know that I'm in control of my own body and what services I choose to provide. I don't need someone to "speak for me" for inform me that I have that ability. And I'm fairly certain that the majority of the providers here in Austin are also smart enough to figure that one out on their own. I'll defer to my hobbyist friends who seek to remind you that this isn't Craigslist.

(3) If you're a girl, and you've been hanging around ECCIE long enough to develop an opinion of the hobbyists here, then I'm assuming you already have a provider handle. And now you have another one. That's a no-no, darling.

(3) If you're a girl, you shouldn't be checking out the ROS in reviews. That's a no-no, too. But you apparently know that, so there's not much I can say to you aside from state my opinion that you're really not being very smart in your approach to your crusade against smelly, judgy-faced hobbyists.
because you can read most and some of us have made good friends with some of the hobbiest and they show us the hidden parts Originally Posted by speaking4providers
4FR.................RTM
Why does this person seem oblivious to the fact that she, or anyone can at anytime refuse service?
I'm positive i've NEVER seen a bad review saying that "I arrrived and then she asked me and my money to leave." Simply because even the slowest individual would know that he wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Refuse a few guys, like we refuse a few girls.

Or, if you're already into the session, demand a shower. I'd LOVE to see someone complain about being made to shower.
If you don't know what BBFS is how do you know they don't provide it? So, what institution did you escape from? Originally Posted by Budman

T F F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll1 :
I think we are all in violent agreement here. BTW,you can tone down your condescending nature here......we aren't a bunch of shit birds from CL. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
Great post! I just wish I could click on 'like' more than one time.
THANKS FOR SPEAKING FOR ME YOU HIT THE HEAD ON THE NAIL GIRL.... KUDOS 2 YOU!!
OP banned, discussion over