Tattoos distracting or not?

I love ink as long as they are custom drawn and well done. In fact, half sleeves on a cute Guy/girl makes my panties wet. Yummy
<-----guess the avatar tells you what I think..
Can someone explain why young girls these days are getting these huge tattoos all over their bodies? Is it some new MTV fad I haven't heard about? So maybe they're cool when the girl is 19 or 20 but what about when she's 50 or 60 holding her grand baby with a full tatted up sleeve?
Absolutely, when I see a provider's ad coming to my town and her body looks like a Guns and Roses album cover I don't call her. I don't care how hot her body may be. One or two Tats maybe, but when her body looks like an amusement park I look elsewhere. Originally Posted by Bababoeuy
I think you're asking a bit much assuming that a 19 or 20 year old is thinking about what it will look like when she's 50 or 60...or 40 holding up a grand kid.
The tattoos depicting scenes of human sacrifice and genital mutilation really put me out of the mood. Of course they don't if I'm in the mood.

I can't define too many or distracting designs, but I know it when I see it. It is all about moderation. In a job that requires you to be naked, there is no way to hide them. I can only speak for myself but I only will know after I see them.
I think you're asking a bit much assuming that a 19 or 20 year old is thinking about what it will look like when she's 50 or 60...or 40 holding up a grand kid. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Nursing homes of the future are gonna be a riot. Even though I kinda dig the suicide girl/punk rocker look, probably not as much when i'm much older.
The tattoos depicting scenes of human sacrifice and genital mutilation really put me out of the mood. Of course they don't if I'm in the mood.

I can't define too many or distracting designs, but I know it when I see it. It is all about moderation. In a job that requires you to be naked, there is no way to hide them. I can only speak for myself but I only will know after I see them. Originally Posted by Muffmuncher
exactly, i can't specifically say what it is but I definitely know it when I see it. some times I look at tats on a chick and I think "hmm, she's creative" and other tats I see make me go "danger, damaged goods ahead." like you said, it's about moderation.