California Quake Means Big Damage For Napa Valley Wineries

I suppose when you are selling five dollar wine for 60 bucks a bottle the profit level just isn't there to be able to pay for insurance. Sounds reasonable to a libtard.
It is far beyond the reasoning of the right apparently.
Nancy Pelosi and her husband own a Napa Valley vineyard and very fancy restaurant. Does anyone want to guess whether or not a federal dollar lands in her hands?
Nancy Pelosi has a husband???
Good Tebow...can you imagine waking up to that ugly ass bat shit crazy bitch every morning?

I wonder what his eccie handle is...
Is she used her maiden name then you would find out about her corrupt father and the east coast.
Nancy Pelosi and her husband own a Napa Valley vineyard and very fancy restaurant. Does anyone want to guess whether or not a federal dollar lands in her hands? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They are just trying to figure out how to hide it among all the others at the trough.
Is she used her maiden name then you would find out about her corrupt father and the east coast. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is she uses her maiden name
And you are a educator? The kids are fucked.
Nancy Pelosi has a husband???
Good Tebow...can you imagine waking up to that ugly ass bat shit crazy bitch every morning?

I wonder what his eccie handle is... Originally Posted by boardman

He probably makes sure she stays in DC.
Is she uses her maiden name
And you are a educator? The kids are fucked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
38 hours without sleep will make you miss a few things. What's your excuse? You didn't even look up Nancy did you?
5 buck chuck? Originally Posted by boardman
I do not believe California will fall into the Ocean! If anyything, we will rise from the "sea foam". . .as Aphrodite did.

Well, I guess, we do not have good computer programmers!

I have to send a link:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/ohio-lyrics-neil-young.html
Attached Images File Type: jpg _MG_1721_ ok_resize.jpg (178.5 KB, 12 views)
He probably makes sure she stays in DC. Originally Posted by pyramider
Thanks!