Trump supporters

Care to meet me in public ? I don't have to lie meet me in public and will verify any info. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
180s.jpg
better watch out DL! i hear Luke can waddle at an impressive 0.000000025 mph!

don't let him catch ya .. him might trip and fall on u!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I used to be a rodeo clown. I would have any problem handling that fat tub of goo.

I'd distract him with a Whopper, then a blast of my pepper and a swift kick to his pussy and he'd be on the first boat out of Lagos.

Bring it on Whopper

Hey hey hey!
Meet him at Love Field and JL won't show up!!!
The following should be the perfect answer to your question. A guy who uses an avatar of hot chick because that's the only kind of chick trump will pay to blow him.
Just curious, is there anybody out there who voted for Trump and now has changed their opinion of the man? Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
Dumb question... people's opinions of Trump (like any politician) change constantly, so what?

Why don't you ask what's really on your mind?

You need to rephrase it like this... if any of you Trump voters had it to do over again, would you vote for the bitch instead?

I doubt if you will find any second-guessers. Originally Posted by lustylad
So now you're a mind reader? He asked a direct question and like the cocksucker you are, you dodged it. There were 3 candidates douche-bag.
And since his approval ratings continue to drop in the real world while remaining static in here, you appear to be the poster child for lockstep douche-bags.
Meet him at Love Field and JL won't show up!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
who said the Dali appointed DSK as his second? and btw are you going to pay extra for the whopper's quad-double seat charge just to get his fat whooper ass there?

maybe u need to book him on this ..... and even this might need a max length runway to get his fat whopper ass of the ground!!

]
You're not being truthful.
You still are.

A clown that is.

Douche-bag.
I used to be a rodeo clown. I would have any problem handling that fat tub of goo.

I'd distract him with a Whopper, then a blast of my pepper and a swift kick to his pussy and he'd be on the first boat out of Lagos.

Bring it on Whopper

Hey hey hey! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The following should be the perfect answer to your question. A guy who uses an avatar of hot chick because that's the only kind of chick trump will pay to blow him.

So now you're a mind reader? He asked a direct question and like the cocksucker you are, you dodged it. There were 3 candidates douche-bag.
And since his approval ratings continue to drop in the real world while remaining static in here, you appear to be the poster child for lockstep douche-bags.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I got in beef with your Tubo leader back in Nov 2016 said we can meet at HEB on military and 35 south and I got crickets. The all you can eat buffet avatar is very well known in SA. So maybe take some cock out you mouth before you speak next time BallLickingMaster. Damn you libs are stupid, it's almost too easy.
And since his approval ratings continue to drop in the real world while remaining static in here, you appear to be the poster child for lockstep douche-bags. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You live in a libtard fantasy world, not the real world, munchasshole.

Step outside your bubble long enough to see if the facts support what you desperately want to believe.

You will discover YOU are the poster child for lying, out-of-touch "lockstep douchebags".

Funny how the lib-retards at Politico sponsor a poll... then when they dislike the results, they seek to discredit their own handiwork and bury it at the bottom of a story bashing the GOP's healthcare bill... LOL!

"...the POLITICO/Morning Consult survey also shows more positive opinions of the job Trump is doing as president. In the new poll, 52 percent of voters approve of Trump’s job performance, while more than the 43 percent disapprove. But, on balance, most polls show more disapprove than approve of the job Trump is doing.

The POLITICO/Morning Consult poll surveyed 1,983 registered voters and has a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...re-bill-236055
What's Hillary's approval ratings? Oh, right.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Kara Young is pretty hot.

have to give donald a +1 on this.
I originally voted for Trump as my only alternative to Clinton. I didn't want the next few years of SCOTUS nominations coming from her or the DNC.

I have since had a change of heart. Now I really like Trump.

Every time I see or hear of a liberal do something ridiculous (Keith Olbermann's plea/demand for Trump's resignation comes to mind), I like Trump a little more.

Every news story substantiated only by "unnamed sources" pushes me further into Trump's camp. Every baseless accusation and every headline unsupported by the attached article has strengthened my resolve. Every violent protest to prevent free speech or attack those who dare to disagree with the liberal left has left me with no other place to turn.

Every whiny little post by some phony PhD or fake veteran makes me less of Never Hillary voter and more of Trump 2020 guy. I have never openly supported any candidate. I have always voted for the lesser of two evils. But Trump's may be the first election campaign to which I ever donate money.

And don't worry about the midterm elections. Rachel Maddow has assured us that the party has got it in the bag. (And it is totally not fake news...this time.) Republicans don't stand a chance. I suggest you libs skip the vote and just head to the celebration party.

The Trump presidency, brought to you by the DNC and the liberal media! Don't forget to thank them when you have a chance.
Simple question. Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
So why does it require a thread?
Care to meet me in public? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I wouldn't.

I don't want anyone to believe we are friends OR FAMILY!

Besides, you'd write a FAKE REPORT on the meeting.
I originally voted for Trump as my only alternative to Clinton. I didn't want the next few years of SCOTUS nominations coming from her or the DNC.

Every time I see or hear of a liberal do something ridiculous (Keith Olbermann's plea/demand for Trump's resignation comes to mind), I like Trump a little more.

Every news story substantiated only by "unnamed sources" pushes me further into Trump's camp. Every baseless accusation and every headline unsupported by the attached article has strengthened my resolve. Every violent protest to prevent free speech or attack those who dare to disagree with the liberal left has left me with no other place to turn.

Every whiny little post by some phony PhD or fake veteran makes me less of Never Hillary voter and more of Trump 2020 guy. I have never openly supported any candidate. I have always voted for the lesser of two evils. But Trump's may be the first election campaign to which I ever donate money.

And don't worry about the midterm elections. Rachel Maddow has assured us that the party has got it in the bag. (And it is totally not fake news...this time.) Republicans don't stand a chance. I suggest you libs skip the vote and just head to the celebration party.

The Trump presidency, brought to you by the DNC and the liberal media! Don't forget to thank them when you have a chance. Originally Posted by goodman0422
+ 1 !!!!!

The Trump presidency, brought to you by the DNC and the liberal media! Don't forget to thank them when you have a chance. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Great analysis.

Everybody seems to forget that the Democrat Establshment insisted on trying to cram a lying, despicable, moneygrubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt down the Country's throat.

Add to that the the Republican Establishment's attempt to saddle us with the same old "business as usual" bunch, it isn't difficult to see how President Trump rose to the occasion and gave a large percentage of the electorate what they wanted.

I still marvel at his strategy of simply ignoring New York and California and concentrating on garnering as many "small State" electorial votes as possible. Hillary believed what the Main Stream Media was expounding, that being, all of those huge Trump Ralleys, where people stood in line for hours to hear his message, were not a reflection of his support in "fly over Country".

Hillary Clinton is NOT POTUS. That's enough for me.