Should "Trans Women" Be Allowed To Compete Athletically Against Biological Women?

You know we're going to have to go back to the 70s and give those Olympic medals back to the various East German women's teams.
I thought the power lifting example was one. I thought they would not let her compete because she was taking testosterone to transition. Rules are rules it was a banned substance so she could not compete. Originally Posted by grean

are you sure? it was referenced that a man as a woman tried to enter the female bodybuilding contest.

I've not heard one where a female as a man entered any other sport.

that said...

giving drugs to either sexes defeats the purpose of having a drug free athletics.
Hormones, surgery, regret: I was a transgender woman for 8 years — time I can't get back

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/1894076002/

I started my transgender journey as a 4-year-old boy when my grandmother repeatedly, over several years, cross-dressed me in a full-length purple dress she made especially for me and told me how pretty I was as a girl. This planted the seed of gender confusion and led to my transitioning at age 42 to transgender female.

thats fucked up.

its identity fraud
its also cheating.

operations like this should be outlawed and should be reserved for those who are truly genetically gender fluid. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
forgot one more thing.... they are fucking nuts!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...ngers-face-ax/

A transgender woman who split a stranger’s face with a logging ax blamed the brutal act on her sex change operation.
wonder who's the lone voter who voted aye!

I didn't get a chance to peek before I voted. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You mean peek. You peaked years ago.

My guess would be SC. Originally Posted by lustylad

heh heh!

they aye count went up to 4.

seriously????? 4 of you think male trannys should be in female athletics?
forgot one more thing.... they are fucking nuts!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...ngers-face-ax/

A transgender woman who split a stranger’s face with a logging ax blamed the brutal act on her sex change operation. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Oh come on! every criminal has an excuse!! this is just another tranny ax-murderer!! happens every day.

BAHHAAA

Oh come on! every criminal has an excuse!! this is just another tranny ax-murderer!! happens every day.

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
the wanna be tranny axe killer failed to kill the customers. both survived.

pretty graphic pics in the below link

https://www.news.com.au/national/cou...051b67a125906d

<--- for tranny killers
the wanna be tranny axe killer failed to kill the customers. both survived.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

the genetically inferior always fail. it's nature at it's finest and most savage.
Political topic? I think not. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't think trans women competing against women is a political topic?

How would you categorize it?
Mods please move this thread unless its about how right wing loons are always obsessed with some sexual bullshit. The President has been rumored to be gay and here we go already. You got your rapist confirmed to the Supreme Court, let it go man Originally Posted by themystic
You hang your hat on rumors...didn't you say the Supreme Court didn't matter to you...why comment on something that doesn't matter to you...strange very strange!!
No they should not be allowed to. Can't believe I am actually agreeing with the conservatards on something. They're still men, it's an unfair advantage. Originally Posted by Little Monster
There is still hope for you yet...please try and convince TM and YR their lunacy in the support of this.Your help is much appreciated!!
Thanks
I say no. You can only compete in a league for women if you have the "XX" chromosomes. If you have the "XY" then no, it doesn't matter how many operations you had or how good they turned out.
I say no. You can only compete in a league for women if you have the "XX" chromosomes. If you have the "XY" then no, it doesn't matter how many operations you had or how good they turned out. Originally Posted by adav8s28

there may be an exception for gender fluid persons where their sex is not clearly defined or in some case mistakenly defined in genetic terms.

read an article about a woman who lived most of her life as a woman and found out thru a dna test that she was male, a rare one with an extra chromosome. (XXY)
I'd like to know what % of the US population is "trans" and what the source of that statistic is. IE, persons at least having hormone treatments to convert.

For a long time the gay population was said to be 10%. More recent sources put it at 3%.

But I'm not seeing any authoritative group putting out legal/medical definitions of what many of the terms mean - including "gender fluid" it could mean anything. I think some of these guys just want to kick some women's ass.

This isn't a new issue. There were guys entering women's poker tournament in Vegas and CA but they weren't converting but they were kicking ass.
You hang your hat on rumors...didn't you say the Supreme Court didn't matter to you...why comment on something that doesn't matter to you...strange very strange!! Originally Posted by bb1961
If we can have a Gay President like Trump I don't think is really matters if some "guy" hits golf balls from the girls tee. You right wing loons never fail to surprise me
  • grean
  • 03-05-2019, 06:47 AM
I'd like to know what % of the US population is "trans" and what the source of that statistic is. IE, are at least having hormone treatments to convert.

For a long time the gay population was said to be 10%. More recent sources put it at 3%.

But I'm not seeing any authoritative group putting out legal/medical definitions of what many of the terms mean - including "gender fluid" it could mean anything. I think some of these guys just want to kick some women's ass.

This isn't a new issue. There were guys entering women's poker tournament in Vegas and CA. Originally Posted by gnadfly
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5227946/

1/250 people or about 1 million so .3% not 3% according to the above.

3% may be for all LBQT