Independent girls becoming rare?

Pimping is contagious? Does the CDC know about this? Are there vaccinations available? Originally Posted by pyramider
Think they are spraying for this now in Dallas and Arlington
Think they are spraying for this now in Dallas and Arlington Originally Posted by Bonferroni
Bwahaha
Maybe it's time to offer these po po pimps another profession? Surely they can't be proud about being just a wee bit better than a cockroach? [Sorry 'bout that cockroaches!]

If we all work together maybe we can find these pimps some real jobs!
The pimp/provider relationship is usually about dependency and control. The stereotypes of the drug-addicted provider & her pimp have been around as long as there have been pimps. The movie "Taxi Driver" comes to mind. But naive young women being thrust into the "real" world often need "help" and this is where pimps exploit them. Transportation, a place to live, security, etc. are necessities pimps provide as well. Young women going into this profession need a mentor, not a pimp. They also need something in the penthouse, brains. Being street smart is good for day to day operations, but ladies need a long term plan too. Education/training, small legit business interest, etc. should be the long term goal.
The pimp/provider relationship is usually about dependency and control. The stereotypes of the drug addicted provider & her pimp have been around as long as there have been pimps. The movie "Taxi Driver" comes to mind. But naive young women being thrust into the "real" world often need "help" and this is where pimps exploit them. Transportation, a place to live, security, etc. are necessities pimps provide as well. Young women going into this profession need a mentor, not a pimp. They also need something in the penthouse, brains. Being street smart is good for day to day operations, but ladies need a long term plan too. Education/training, small legit business interest, etc. should be the long term goal. Originally Posted by Cunnilinguists
I totally agree, and would only add how 'glamorous' the pimpin' lifestyle is made out to be, especially through music. White teeny-boppers from the suburbs love the music because it's everything their folks hate, or they think it's sexy (ugh), or they fancy themselves in a rap video, shaking their ass on the hood of a car with Skittles decals and pepto bismol-pink upholstery.... THAT'S SO HOT!! Next thing you know, they start hanging in those type of crowds, they meet some dude who claims to be a rapper/producer/uncle/brother/cousin of someone who is famous and she buys into it. Her pussy pays for studio time and they fill the ladies heads with all kinds of nonsense.

I used to be one of 'em until I grew up sometime in my early 20's. Sadly, it's not just the newer providers that think that gangsta shit is cute. One day they will look back at all the time they wasted chasing a dream and wake up saying "WTF was THAT?!"

I also think lots of ladies like the challenge of making a pimpy-thuggish guy fall for them. Ultimate dream-come-true for those women would be:
Their "man" is hardcore in the streets, whippin' ass and collecting money; yet he's all sweet and cuddly in the sheets, because she changed him forever with her sweetness, loyalty, and love. Then they bounce off into the sunset in the Skittles Mobile (it's on hydraulics).
It is a pretty decent threAD. Ladies take note... this is how you do a threAD correctly Originally Posted by KenMonk

Yeah ... Listen to the chat modtard ...

And be sure to go to chat so he can have something to moderate.
No the pimp is just trying to line up 10 dates at $60 a pop each day while he pockets the cash and the young lady is worn out and used up at a young age.

I also think lots of ladies like the challenge of making a pimpy-thuggish guy fall for them. Ultimate dream-come-true for those women would be:
Their "man" is hardcore in the streets, whippin' ass and collecting money; yet he's all sweet and cuddly in the sheets, because she changed him forever with her sweetness, loyalty, and love. Then they bounce off into the sunset in the Skittles Mobile (it's on hydraulics). Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
This more or less applies outside the hobby as well (albeit with less pimp imagery). The nice guy is always whining about why a woman isn't attracted to him... he doesn't know that he doesn't present a challenge for the woman.
This more or less applies outside the hobby as well (albeit with less pimp imagery). The nice guy is always whining about why a woman isn't attracted to him... he doesn't know that he doesn't present a challenge for the woman. Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
Just to be fair, the nice gal is always whining about why a guy isn't attracted to her....she doesn't know that she doesn't present a challenge for the man .

Just look at all the miserable married men on this site: "My wife never fucks me....she hates when I touch her...etc." Buuuuut you are still married so cry me a river.

I would keep 'em happy at least 5 days a week, BJ's on my 'off' days. I enjoy cooking and I'm damn good at it. However, I will never get married because I would probably fuck on the first date . C'est la vie.

I have never been married and haven't been on a legit date in almost 3 years. Maybe some of you kind fellas can tell us how to end up as your nonsexual roommate, all bills paid and then some LOL..I'm willing to do much more, for less hassle.

It works both ways
Logical and reasonable arguments will not work here. Try again.
  • Caleb
  • 08-20-2012, 09:20 PM
I will never get married because I would probably fuck on the first date Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Not that I necessarily qualify as a kind fella, but I will say that fucking on the first date is a good start toward marriage, at least in my experience. Surely (damn, did I just call you Shirley) you have heard why the bride smiles as she walks down the aisle...she knows she has given her last BJ.

Now the nonsexual roommate "all bills paid" part is bullshit. No sex + no income = no way, no time, no place.
Logical and reasonable arguments will not work here. Try again. Originally Posted by pyramider
Dammit!!!

Can I have cookies?
Not that I necessarily qualify as a kind fella, but I will say that fucking on the first date is a good start toward marriage, at least in my experience. Originally Posted by Caleb
BAH!

If that's the case, I should have been married and divorced and remarried at least 300 times, in my physical 'prime'.
I dont think you can paint a dangerous portrait as a provider if you are independent, I think REAL indy girls come out on top, they are probably 99& of the ones who come out on top in the end, Management can lead to alterior motives, greed over your money, which you are making all by yourself, no one else is in that room when you are doing your magic. I feel this is a profession too personal to allow "Management" to take advantage of your fruits. I take pride in what i do, i feel it empowers me as a woman, and i would never let anyone turn it into a negative enterprise for me. I have things to show for my work and i plan on going back to school and making something of myself, but i also want to become a great independent provider because i love it so much meeting intelligent successful gentlemen is an excitement for me, i dont see how you can enjoy this business with a pimp over your shoulder making you meet a quota, or face a beating. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Being an independent provider doesn't really mean anything, other than the fact that you don't have some man behind the scenes fondling all your money. Even though we screen here on ECCIE, p411, and do background checks, at the end of it all, you are still opening your door/showing up to a door to meet a "mystery man". See craigslist killer. But that's just my never-ending paranoia and mental safety net. You can never be too careful.

I've heard of girls getting "Pimp arrested" in bigger cities where the pimp acted like a normal john. You really just never know who you're getting into. Pimp or provider. So yes, be careful who you do doubles with! Do some background checking.

But back to the pimp, I've seen situations where the pimp is the driver/bodyguard/protector/provider/Person who gets the hooker out of jail. I've seen ladies who have their own places and cars. Nice places, and nice cars. But still again, they have nothing on their own despite the fact that they could be better off without a pimp! But then, with occasional murders, rapes, and beatings going on from more johns, it must be nice to have a back-up man - For those obvious providers on here who don't screen and utilize PimpPage, I mean, er, Backpage to its fullest.

But I do agree, most ladies with a pimp will never come out on top. If the ladies were to come out on top, well then, what was the point of it all? But then in the end, you have people who are playing the game, and people who don't mind getting played. Its a sad story and I'm tired of trying to understand it.
But back to the pimp, I've seen situations where the pimp is the driver/bodyguard/protector/provider/Person who gets the hooker out of jail. I've seen ladies who have their own places and cars. Nice places, and nice cars. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
You seem to know enough to ALSO realize the #1 rule of the game:
You can leave, but you leave with what you came with.

That means you lose the nice cars and nice place, often your clothes and anything else he chooses to keep from ya. Typically you leave with the clothes he found you in.

Let's not glorify predatory behavior. Protection?! That's laughable.
Unless he is sitting in the closet, if a hobbyist decides to slice your throat in session, you are shit outta luck. Don't fool yourself.

That bodyguard shit is what they tell the rookies and impressionable renegades.

You don't see seasoned independents posting alerts about stupid, avoidable BP shit and there's good reason for that.