The struggle continues.....A dilemma of being a whore monger on a budget.

funny grumpy dude! lol!
Annie you are awesome to do this for our resident court jester!

Now I am debating with myself. I planned on spending my next chunk of hobby cash on a newly found sugar baby, but now feel I should book one of Annie's lovelies in support of her kindness towards Al Bundy. Decisions, decisions .....
Annie, on behalf of all of us horny guys whose horniness many times exceeds our budgets, thanks for the wonderful favor you did for Al.
I am going to TRY like crazy to see Mikki, hopefully today. Annie has classy chicks. At least I won't have to sneak in somewhere, dodge crossfire, or bullshit with boyfriends/pimps.

Oh well, I CAN'T WAIT!!! I would rather not wait until next weekend. We'll see.

Annie is great! She ought to write a book with all of her stories.

Oh please let the stars align and make it happen soon!!! It's trying to find the time that's hard. I live pretty far away and I need to factor in drive time. Hopefully I can get it done today!!!
Al you sir are a lucky man even considering the sexless marriage you find yourself in. Annie has bestowed upon you the greatest gift of all FREE PUSSY man!!! Get your sorry ass to New Orleans and collect like a fucking man. I dont want to hear excuses about how you cant get away or I hope to get there in the next week. Drop the shit get in the Bundy mobile and drive your ass to see one of Annies hot ass hookers. There is absolutely no excuse for you to not be balls deep in some hot young tang this very instant. Failure to do so will cause automatic revocation of your man card and probably that shriveled harry been bag you call a nut sack. Now man the fuck up and go get laid NOW!!!

Annie you have once again proven yourself to be a caring considerate friend to the New Orleans hobbiest... Thank you for showing such good form
Oh well, I CAN'T WAIT!!! I would rather not wait until next weekend. We'll see.

Annie is great! She ought to write a book with all of her stories.
Originally Posted by albundy
Al.B ,
She is a ball of fun and fuck you's for sure. She has some funny and WTF stories that shift to opposite ends of the spectrum. She was board as all get out this morning and sent a message to call her asap. I was in the middle of writing a review of my time with her Dynamo girl Sasha this past Wednesday when her message popped up just a bit past 2am and I was like oooh shit! I didn't do it I swear. Ended up entertaining each other for a while at least she did me. Before we knew it , 3hrs rolled by and it was 5am. Time well spent for me and my we early morning hrs flew by quick. A trip that sas mouth woman is..
Damn...Annie comes through with one HELL of an offer. I was fortunate enough to win her Raffle one time, and I was unable to claim my prize due to travel for work.....sucked....hopefully I can win again sometime. My hobbying has been hit and miss....some days I'll see 3 in a row over the weekend, then go a month before I see another. Maybe I'm just picky, but more my schedule sucks and last minute crap always comes up......Frustration on another level. LOl
Just got back. I got to bang "Valentina". HOLY FUCK!!! My head is still spinning, man. Didn't know there were so many positions just to suck a dick! What a sight! Gorgeous spinner type and an assload of fun. What a time that was...Whew. Thank you so much, Annie!!!

Review to come tomorrow when my head clears.
Al, eat your wife out for an hour sunday and all your bases are covered
Al, eat your wife out for an hour sunday and all your bases are covered Originally Posted by Precious_b
I WISH man!!! Wouldn't need hookers if I could still get that kind of action.
By the way:

I bought my wonderful wife some exotic fragrances for her to indulge herself with while relaxing in a warm bath after a long hard day.

In other words, I bought the bitch some soap.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Muthas!
Review coming?
By the way:

I bought my wonderful wife some exotic fragrances for her to indulge herself with while relaxing in a warm bath after a long hard day.

In other words, I bought the bitch some soap.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Muthas! Originally Posted by albundy
I am only just reading this thread for first time. My first question that came to mind when I heard of Annie's incredibly generous offer (huge cudos Annie, btw), was whether AL would use his marginal funds on his wife for MD, or still blow it all on the BBW woman he drools over. Glad to see her spent some of it on his wife, and still likely has a base fund to grow till he can fuck the BBW sometime.

Great thread, way too funny, and Annie shows true colors in support of a funny guy trying to get laid. Now that is real GFE.

Great job AL and Annie. Made my day.
I WISH man!!! Wouldn't need hookers if I could still get that kind of action. Originally Posted by albundy
is your wife unit frigid?
kudos to Annie and Al--this is easily the most anticipated review of the year so far...!