Don't

OK so You see were all created equally men and women. And were are held accountable for the same things In the judicial system. Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
Totally disagree and we can go down the rabbit hole at numerous instances minorities have served time including harsher penalties as well as divorce proceedings.

As far as a provider carrying a gun in her place, my UTR has several of them. Not bothered by it because in my view, you have to get to your weapon before you can use it.
He has apologized to me, so all is forgiven. I primary wanted to put it out there so guys would know that ladies don't like this sort of surprise. As I said, I do have long term clients who like to carry and I don't have a problem with it as long as you tell me beforehand and keep it concealed so I don't have to see it.

Also, I'm 100% independent and my location is upscale, so no one should have any type of fear when visiting me. Additionally, am extremely low-key and rarely have more than 1 brunch guest on any given day, so it's not like I'm sitting on a gold mine, lol. I ALWAYS screen and this gentleman was no exception. I didn't post or share his handle because I wasn't quiet sure what his intentions were and wanted to give him an opportunity to explain, he has and all is well now.

Thanks for your posts. Hopefully gun owners will see this thread and communicate when scheduling.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
So the issue isn’t the firearm the issue is the client didn’t tell you? Am I getting that right?

Question(s) Should a provider let the client know if she has a firearm? How about a pimp or manager? How about outdated photos? How about that she is lying about her age? Or her weight? See being honest and up front works both ways.

If I was crazy enough to meet up with a provider that had no published pictures and said she weighted in at 170 I might be packing both a firearm and running shoes. But that’s just me.

Love to hear your spin on honesty when that knife cuts the other way.
So the issue isn’t the firearm the issue is the client didn’t tell you? Am I getting that right?

Question(s) Should a provider let the client know if she has a firearm? How about a pimp or manager? How about outdated photos? How about that she is lying about her age? Or her weight? See being honest and up front works both ways.

If I was crazy enough to meet up with a provider that had no published pictures and said she weighted in at 170 I might be packing both a firearm and running shoes. But that’s just me.

Love to hear your spin on honesty when that knife cuts the other way. Originally Posted by BudgetGuy
It's rather obvious that Lexi was saying that a gun being exposed by surprise was the issue. I don't mean to speak for her, but I will guess she's of the same mindset as me...if I don't see it, it's not an issue. If it tumbles out of a pocket when you are moving or removing your clothes, I am going to be freaked out because I don't know what your intentions are and you didn't make an effort to conceal and secure it.

Regarding you other comments, you're circling the thread hijacking drain quite closely...IJS, lol. It sounds like you should start a new thread about making poor hobby choices.

Love to hear your spin on honesty when that knife cuts the other way. Originally Posted by BudgetGuy
I agree. And what if the client told her that he had the firearm? Would she have asked him not to bring it inside? And if he said no thank you, would she have blasted him here in co/ed anyway? It works both ways.
It's rather obvious that Lexi was saying that a gun being exposed by surprise was the issue. I don't mean to speak for her, but I will guess she's of the same mindset as me...if I don't see it, it's not an issue. If it tumbles out of a pocket when you are moving or removing your clothes, I am going to be freaked out because I don't know what your intentions are and you didn't make an effort to conceal and secure it.

Regarding you other comments, you're circling the thread hijacking drain quite closely...IJS, lol. It sounds like you should start a new thread about making poor hobby choices. Originally Posted by B Three

I’m confused!? Are you answering for her because I mentioned 170 lbs? Or that you both have gigantic sig lines? I’m not sure I care what you think. It’s “ obvious”? Obvious to you? Or everyone? The OP is being addressed not you! Run along darlin I’ll call you if I need you.

She started the thread and brings to light that a hobbyist brought a firearm to an appointment and didn’t tell her. You can spin this around all you want darlin but the issue is honesty and being up front about something she cares about. I’m simply pointing out that honesty works both ways.
I was nice when I gave you a warning about thread hijacking - you can "not care" what I think all you want, but thread hijacking is still not allowed. Nor is disrespect to staff members.

I agree that honesty works on both sides and I (nicely) suggested you start a new thread about poor hobby choices which could include someone not being forthcoming or someone not doing due diligence. But your comments have nothing to do with whether it is appropriate to bring a firearm into someone else's home without notice.

Running along now...not. LOL. Seriously. You can say what you like, but you need to do it politely and respectfully and be mindful of the thread topic. It's just not that hard (or that serious) but those are the rules and I'm tasked to guide you. I try to do so gently, but I will mention, I don't like it when people are not nice or are condescending. It rubs me the wrong way and I prefer to be rubbed the right way!

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
I was nice when I gave you a warning about thread hijacking - you can "not care" what I think all you want, but thread hijacking is still not allowed. Nor is disrespect to staff members.

I agree that honesty works on both sides and I (nicely) suggested you start a new thread about poor hobby choices which could include someone not being forthcoming or someone not doing due diligence. But your comments have nothing to do with whether it is appropriate to bring a firearm into someone else's home without notice.

Running along now...not.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
Originally Posted by B Three
So when you take it upon yourself to answer for the OP that's allowed? When did staff start being able to do that? Tell you what... since you like posting for others why don't you start that thread you are referencing? I'll just go back to eating my jelly donuts.
I have been nice and will continue to be. Just because I'm staff, doesn't mean I am not allowed to have an opinion and engage in discussions (it's actually encouraged). Perhaps you honestly did not know that. Now you do.
Uh Ambree Austin, don't I bring two guns into every session with you? Oh wait, you call my arms something else, don't you? JUST KIDDING! But yes I think something like that should be announced and agreed upon in advance. Oh by the way I have a cdl and will be carrying, or the lady saying oh by the way I do keep a gun out for safety purposes. Once again the more communication the better.
I have been nice and will continue to be. Just because I'm staff, doesn't mean I am not allowed to have an opinion and engage in discussions (it's actually encouraged). Perhaps you honestly did not know that. Now you do. Originally Posted by B Three
Thanks for mentioning you are a staff member again. Could care less. I'm addressing the fact you are answering for the OP. You singled me out, quoted my post and answered for her. Even said you thought you were both like minded. Let me try and be crystal clear here. I'm not interested in what you have to say. I addressed the OP not you. Continuing to post as a staff member really hijacks the thread don't you think? Damn it I dropped one of my jelly donuts. See what you made me do?

Further posting on your behalf might lead someone to think you're trying to get you AD SIG LINE out there as much as possible. Heck thats damn near hijacking right there. Big girls seem to have a lot more time on their hands than spinners. I wonder why that might be?

One more thing. Thank you for your guideance.
^^ I would back the f up. That's way over board and insulting. No reason for it. Maybe this is your way of showing your macho ego? Not smart, you just made a self alert to all the ladies.
Not that I believe for a second you really give a damn about my reply, but I will respond to your questions.

A) Yes, had he told me and had it not been a situation where I felt uncomfortable/unsafe, it would have been fine.

B) My age range and size are very well-documentsed and I do tell everyone who contacts me that I'm a small bbw (meaning I don't wear plus sized clothing), it's listed in the description on every one of my reviews. Being that you have never contacted me before, you sound like a really hostile person. I'm guessing by your handle choice, I'm out of your budget anyway, lol.

C) For someone who seems on the surface to be hostile towards bbw's I found this review of yours to be pretty ironic:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2328342

D) I don't want anyone to visit me if they read my reviews and decide I'm not their cup of tea or are even on the fence about it. Anyone visiting me has to total right to leave if upon seeing the Chef they lose their appetite, it won't hurt my feelings and in fact I would much rather someone do that then continue and slam me in a review.

E) If a provider has gun or a pimp, yes, I believe she should tell you. If you have done your research on someone it should have come to light within the reviews.

I can feel the ladies adding you to the DNS list right about now due to the derogatory manner in which you have addressed B Three smh.

Btw, I don't think you are as new as your handle would indicate, which would make you less than honest yourself.

~

So, thanks, Lexie for politely giving your thoughts.

Back on topic.

I would love to know people's thoughts on what to do if someone DOES let you know they want to bring a firearm to a session.

For me, it would be a case by case situation. I have a friend who is a dealer and has a literal arsenal on one wall of his home. He always tells new visitors and to my knowledge, no one has had an issue.
Not that I believe for a second you really give a damn about my reply, but I will respond to your questions.

A) Yes, had he told me and had it not been a situation where I felt uncomfortable/unsafe, it would have been fine.

B) My age range and size are very well-documentsed and I do tell everyone who contacts me that I'm a small bbw (meaning I don't wear plus sized clothing), it's listed in the description on every one of my reviews. Being that you have never contacted me before, you sound like a really hostile person. I'm guessing by your handle choice, I'm out of your budget anyway, lol.

C) For someone who seems on the surface to be hostile towards bbw's I found this review of yours to be pretty ironic:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2328342

D) I don't want anyone to visit me if they read my reviews and decide I'm not their cup of tea or are even on the fence about it. Anyone visiting me has to total right to leave if upon seeing the Chef they lose their appetite, it won't hurt my feelings and in fact I would much rather someone do that then continue and slam me in a review.

E) If a provider has gun or a pimp, yes, I believe she should tell you. If you have done your research on someone it should have come to light within the reviews.

I can feel the ladies adding you to the DNS list right about now due to the derogatory manner in which you have addressed B Three smh.

Btw, I don't think you are as new as your handle would indicate, which would make you less than honest yourself.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Very smart. I have a good idea who this is! Admin has been alerted! And small bbw's are the angels that make my world!
Hobby or RW, if you bring a gun into my home without asking me, you'll be met with one of mine and asked to leave. And I promise you I can and will get to one of them in any circumstance that may call for it.
If a hobbyist has a gun and asks if he may bring it up, I will tell him no. If he insists, I will let him know I am no longer available to see him, now or in the future. If you bring it and I dont see it, did you really bring it anyways? It's one of those things that become an issue when it seen or heard because then you're left with wondering their intentions and that will only make for a very uncomfortable and unnerving session. I would not go on an outcall with my firearm, as I have an open carry license so it cannot be concealed and I'm sure that would make for an odd introduction. If I felt the need to take my firearm to an outcall, I simply wouldn't be going on said outcall.
Moral of the story is, is that you shouldn't bring any weapons with you to a date, you shouldn't go on any dates that you dont feel safe about and you shouldn't under any circumstances, threaten or hurt anyone ever. If everyone followed that last bit, we wouldnt be having this discussion because peace would consume the souls on this earth and all would be right in the world.

Xo