Seeking ~P's Mandle?

You're a wise man Boudin, always agree with your posts.

I love your posts also Annie, but you need a phd in hieroglyphics to decipher some of that shit, no offense lol.
With tits like those it doesnt matter if you can count your fingers and toes Anna Originally Posted by BassCat
^^^
AGREED!!!

Damn! Love those tits. And at $220 an hour and she's BBJ? Fuck yeah, man.
Agreed bros she hot. Would love to paint those. Maybe we can swing her over this way.
I sent this to my best friend today to tell him I am finally coming out of the closet with my new identity Seeking ~P. He said they did an awesome job on my boobs.
Or maybe an awesome job on your waistline
- just saying, LOL.

Great picture of your alter ego, Seeking ~P !!!
You are definitely smoking hot OldGent, you're just so damn mean.
My grandmother may struggle with it, but at least we can trade beauty tips now.
^^^^ TFF

Edit: and powder your noses together in the Ladies room at church.

"They" did an awesome job on your everything. You look as great as she does. #beautiful!
OldGent when you are ready to "retire" and out all the cops, athletes, lawyers and judges, do us bums a favor and post what really goes on in there.

Powdering of noses, call me. Full and stacked over here.
I finally get to ask for someone to translate!!! Yea!!! I mean why is old gent now a chick? And radio I agree and I'm sorry. But it's just to hard and to funny to piss them off so much. I mean talk about freaking about nothing. Sheesh. Seeking p started a Mandel with a old gent then he was real now he's a woman. I got it. What's so weird?? You have seen some of my nites. xoxo annie
I know hun and agree, I'm sorry about your boy. Hopefully they will take good care of that fucker in the hell hole. I actually spoke to him a couple times, real cool old perv. I'll lay off og for now.
I know you ain't talking to me willis! Lol. Nevermind I think I figured it out. Maybe. And gs I take it back that was meant for you. Xxoo
Hey radio I forgot about powder room bro. I would have hooked you up, but now that I am transgender they say I cant use the same bathroom now. Foiled by my own genius.
Honestly I don't know what you're on about og.

Sorry I offended you Annie got nothing but respect for you.