Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Tuna in salsa! Wondering were are the lady folks, not many have chimed in. Was hoping for some sexy pic to go with the discussion. Somebody help godzilla he took ***** **** and is eating the ben and jerry tent!

Staff edit, Spice - It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
^^^^ SMDH
Points taste like chicken... banning, not so much. More like salsa. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Another BAN? Another FAKE BAN? Who the hell can tell anymore?
Tuna in salsa! Wondering were are the lady folks, not many have chimed in. Was hoping for some sexy pic to go with the discussion. Somebody help godzilla he took ***** **** and is eating the ben and jerry tent! Originally Posted by kinkyorca
FTFY
It seems when the ladies post, they end up all being BANNED. The Palooza just keeps rolling. Culling the herd, We won't know what all this is about until all this Bullshit is done... Yeah I still think its Bullshit.
I love a good conspiracy. But this its just too damn crazy.
FAKE BANS!
HV = FAKE, take my word
LOTO = still unconfirmed
WTF = BANNED
Wreckshop = BANNED
FAKE BANS!
HV = FAKE, take my word
LOTO = still unconfirmed
WTF = BANNED
Wreckshop = BANNED Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Banned account is pretty easy to confirm.

HV .... not banned

LOTO .... banned

as of "now"
If LOTO disabled his PM's and put banned, without a mod confirming it, how do you know?
If LOTO disabled his PM's and put banned, without a mod confirming it, how do you know? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Its all slight of hand, smoke and mirrors Bullshit magic tricks.
That's right, I still think its Bullshit.'.'
You pout the foil on your hat yet? ^^^%
If you get banned you lose PM privileges right?
Yes you do!

So am I banned?
Just asking. I noticed someone with a banned title that still had PM option. I didn't know until I looked you could disable PM's
They aren't banned if pm's are possible.
Banned can still receive email thru eccie.
after much debate Ban-a-palooza has decided to add aditional fine print -
No confirmed fake entry forms will be accepted. Entry forms must have the correct stamp from The Houston Mod Team to be considered as a possible performer at future Ban-a-paloozas. Ban-a-palooza does not guarantee or imply that fakes entries won't be accepted unknowingly.
Oops, points really do taste like chicken. With hot sauce on it..... damn see if i help godzilla again. He is on his own. Cant get banned, this is the only place women talk to me. Sucks being a lonly fat sea mammel with a crooked fluke.
Oops, points really do taste like chicken. With hot sauce on it..... damn see if i help godzilla again. He is on his own. Cant get banned, this is the only place women talk to me. Sucks being a lonly fat sea mammel with a crooked fluke. Originally Posted by kinkyorca
ha, ha!

you really are after a boobie prize it seems. lol

I'm sure Godzilla appreciates the help. Ban-a-palooza isn't really setup with a first aid tent. small oversight.