Help... just got a review from a man I never saw!

Judging a person by the color of their skin is pretty shallow. Individuals do this to be noticed on here or to be excepted into certain groups which they think exist. Personally I enjoy all women and do not judge others by the color of their skin.

Pardon me Mr. McCain but calling Providers names make you feel superior or something?? May I suggest you start seeing some of the ladies rather than speaking ill of them and contribute some reviews that contain useful information rather than your NO REVIEWS trash talk?? Ladies, gentlemen, good day! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
You have a point there, next time keep it to yourself, we don't want to hear that either!!...Luscious makes a very good metaphorical analogy and he just so happens to be my Spiritual Humorous Guidance Counselor / Guru, hence I no longer write reviews either...Now, if you would've told Tongue Tran and his 'Ama-tuure' Inspector Clouseau detective ways to stfu I would've been cool with that!!
Sounds logical to me ^^^^ I'm giving a shout out to GP for beaing a lady of reason.

Pardon me Mr. McCain but calling Providers names make you feel superior or something?? May I suggest you start seeing some of the ladies rather than speaking ill of them and contribute some reviews that contain useful information rather than your NO REVIEWS trash talk?? Ladies, gentlemen, good day! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
+1
Just wanted to say, it was not my intention to sound racist or come across mean in any way. I sincerely apologize if I have offended you in any way at all. Thinking back now, I should have never started this thread, as I try and stay out of the drama.
We have enough issues to deal with in the RW, with out all this. I was simply stating that No sexual relations ever transpired between me and the individual as well as no money ever exchanged hands. I'm very new to this part of my life and I started doing this simply to please and have fun. Again, truly sorry for anything I said that was hurtful.
  • Crock
  • 12-26-2016, 02:24 PM
You being an adult using the word boo or earlier saying so you seen him shows that you and I talking won't go anywhere so have a good night. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I don't care much about the rest of the drama here, but I wanted to highlight this as being something that bugs the shit out of me. I'm no English professor, but at least try to speak like an adult.
I don't care much about the rest of the drama here, but I wanted to highlight this as being something that bugs the shit out of me. I'm no English professor, but at least try to speak like an adult. Originally Posted by Crock
Agree totally with your intent of not being an English professor but when a lady uses boo or says she seen that you just know it's a ghetto gal and you should not expect much in terms of a classy meeting.

Everyone has a reason for being here but it's easy to see girls that write with that kind of style have no other options in life than being a hooker.
Judging a person by the color of their skin is pretty shallow. Individuals do this to be noticed on here or to be excepted into certain groups which they think exist. Personally I enjoy all women and do not judge others by the color of their skin. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Do you want a cookie? Everyone has a personal preference if you can't understand that then you're just as shallow..

Let me guess you're a AA because with your response you sound butthurt...

Pardon me Mr. McCain but calling Providers names make you feel superior or something?? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Stop being so sensitive. Cows are awesome. Who doesn't like a nice steak?
There's not really anything to do about it unfortunately... same thing happened to me last month. Provided all of the proof to mods that I never saw the guy, well at least this year and it's still up. Sometimes people are just shitty and vindictive.

If you are a good provider your service will speak for itself and people that know otherwise will stand up for you.
Lol!

You turning in ur testicles tryin to WK so hard.
Slow down boo.... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
TheEccie214 is a WK? BWAHAHAHAHA! Not in any universe or parallel dimension!
No Dorothy I am not AA yet while serving in the Navy and retiring after 20 years learned that one does not judge someone else by the color of their skin. Seen many instances where in fighting a fire on a ship of in an emergency situation one sure as hell was not worried if the man that saved them was AA and they would be saying no thanks I do not need your help.

You seem to be a woman that is chiming in to try and sell some pussy and hoping to be noticed on here. Have a very tough skin so your comments just are not being paid attention to during the communication.

I do enjoy eating cookies and would not mind eating yours....
No Dorothy I am not AA yet while serving in the Navy and retiring after 20 years learned that one does not judge someone else by the color of their skin. Seen many instances where in fighting a fire on a ship of in an emergency situation one sure as hell was not worried if the man that saved them was AA and they would be saying no thanks I do not need your help.

You seem to be a woman that is chiming in to try and sell some pussy and hoping to be noticed on here. Have a very tough skin so your comments just are not being paid attention to during the communication.

I do enjoy eating cookies and would not mind eating yours.... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
+1

I do enjoy eating cookies and would not mind eating yours.... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Trying to be noticed lmfao you're funny

My cookie doesn't like people to eat it so to bad for you.. I don't sell my pussy I sell my mouth...

I don't judge people by skin color I have personal preference sorry you have a hard time understanding..
Trying to be noticed lmfao you're funny

My cookie doesn't like people to eat it so to bad for you.. I don't sell my pussy I sell my mouth...

I don't judge people by skin color I have personal preference sorry you have a hard time understanding.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Damn!!! Dorthy that's a cold ass line right there sound like something that should be in a rap song lol I don't sell my pussy I sell my mouth that shit was hot
Damn!!! Dorthy that's a cold ass line right there sound like something that should be in a rap song lol I don't sell my pussy I sell my mouth that shit was hot Originally Posted by suiram77
Thanks just being honest