Ok Providers What do you consider a regular?

Lisa Lisa 0302 thread on grandfathering got me to thinking. What is a regular in your eyes ? I am sure there are hobbiest who might think they are but in actuality they are not and vice versa. So Ladies blast away and hopefully us hobbiest can learn something new Originally Posted by Thatdude
I have one arrangement/travel companion I have seen for over 4 years.

I also have several that I have seen since 2006 and recently a handful over the last 2 years for each city I travel to in Texas.

I offer extended hours to these and other activities for their valued loyalty Originally Posted by berkleigh
berkleigh, thanks for posting your thoughts. i was wondering how some people were merging frequency with grandfathering. i think you described what i've been thinking - they are separate but related.

it looks like the definition of a established, repeat, and regular client involves how frequently a guy consults with a woman.
i like Italiana Princess' criteria. ..... almost as much as i like her avatar [you should see them in person, tho i'm only an established client w/ her].

except for you, no one has discussed longevity of consultations.

up til last summer, i consulted with one woman since 2004!! lat summer, she moved to the pacific NW. i have consulted w/ another woman since 2004 and several since 2008 and 2009. i'm established, but i rarely consulted with them repeatedly or regularly [once a month or two -or- once a week, respectively]. usually about once every three or so months. however, it's been a looooooooong time since i began consulting with them!

and except for you, no one has discussed how frequency or longevity relates to grandfathering. some women grandfather [based on various criteria], some women dont.
and if a woman does offer grandfathering, just like any other consulting skill, a guy shouldnt assume or demand that he get grandfathered just cos he's a frequent visitor.

cases in point :
a) the women that moved to the NW - she gave me extra time when i visited her and was extremely flexible about meeting times, locations, & a few other things. but she never grandfathered me cos she never raised her published rates in all those years.

b) the other woman actually lowered her consulting rate after she left Private Connection before Gina closed up shop. so, again, no grandfathering.

c) many of the women i consult with now are also extremely flexible about meeting times, locations, and consulting fees for multihour sessions. but, again, none have raised their rates in 2-3 yrs. and thus, no grandfathering.

i would say that they are being flexible and "rewarding" towards me because i am a loyal, respectful, and deliteful customer! not because i got grandfathered [my step-daughter gave me grandkids] nor because i am a handsome stud, bring loads of gifts, take them out to eat at the mansion every visit, etc.

but since grandfathering is a competitive rewarding concept [almost like intellectual property], i can see where some providers wouldn't want to publish/share that. but it would be nice to have a "standard" definition for frequency. and it would be nice if the woman told me how my frequency might get rewarded - fringe benefits and/or grandfathering, and how long they would last [like frequent flier miles].

thus, if a guy visits a woman frequently, he may or may not get offered grandfather rates should she raise her fees. and he can choose to adjust his frequency up or down.

and, if a guy visits a woman many times over a longer time period [1+ yrs], he may or may not get addtl consulting hrs or fringe benefits not advertised to the rest of the guys here. and he can choose to adjust his frequency up or down.

me, i'll stick w/ being loyal.
PMDELITES -

I tried to remain competative over the years and offer a rate that is reasonable.

I am not one of those that charge an arm and a leg for my services.
( I get enjoyment out of a session as well)

I can guarentee NO ONE will beat my 2 hour rate ($$$)

I have offered that for the last year and it works out just fine.

As stated in my reviews, I enjoy conversation and would rather form a longterm (business) relationship and not so much the wham bam!
Most Men have difficulity going a second round, so why noy get comfortable and enjoy a couple of hours?

I hardly ever run specials, because I really dont see more than one client a day now.
It doesnt make sense especially if I have to get the incall.

My rates will always remain the same, reguardless of how much hotter I get LMAO
I get to Dallas 5 times a year on business. There is 1 provider that I see every trip unless she is not availible for some reason. I send her an e-mail and we firm up a time, I haven't read one of her ads in 3 years. I'll stick with what I said in the original thread which is that it is the responsibility of the seller (provider) to be sure that her customer knows the rate she expects to receive. Ladies with tact are able to do this both politely and professionally. Some customers will threaten to not book at the new rate, and some will simply say no thanks, however the issues addressed in the original thread shouldn't surface.
My definition is somewhat different. A "regular" is someone that I see, like others have mentioned, on a fairly regular basis. But some guys only do "this" every two or three months or even longer and so with those circumstances, I would still consider them "regular".

If this is only pertaining to the whole "grandfathering" in, though, seeing someone that infrequently isn't going to really give him the opportunity of getting a discount.

Nearly everyone I see, or most, generally I'll see again at some point or another. Might be a few years. Few months. And yes, sometimes never.

But I see the majority of my clients a second time but most of the time with a long interval in between. With those folks, I just call them friends or clients. Not regulars.

If someone wanted to see me on a VERY regular basis then I would probably work out something nice for him just on the basis that he's visiting me so regularly. It wouldn't have anything to do with grandfathering or the such.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I agree with your definition of a regular. I have a regular I see every 6 weeks. I have a monthly regular day and/or weekend trip with a couple of friends. If you have to remind me who you are, you're not a regular.

Also, from my experience, my regulars tend to build more of a friendship with me. They know my birthday, and we come across each others' minds when we've connected on a particular subject. Like just now I've gotten THREE 'screw the Mavs' IM's from friends I go to various games with. If/when I raise my rates, these are the people who will be grandfathered in. But I find that gents that enjoy your company will fall in with new rates and not worry about the grandfathering. There are a couple gents that REFUSE to be grandfathered. I have one friend that gives me what HE feels like I deserve, which is a heck of a lot more than I ask for. That's why I like regulars.

Go Mav's!
exactly... regulars are ur friends...mutually...and the mavs have won...
About time! woohoo!
as i continue to take notes. Thanks to all providers and hobbiest who have chimed in. Let's see others thoughts on it.